forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 06:51 AM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,975
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Admiral,
I read this and thought it sounded quite gross,
But, FUCK ME, THAT SHIT IS DELICIOUS !!

Thanks man!

On a side note, they have just released "Gravy" flavoured chips here!!
Old 08-17-2008, 12:59 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,396
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

I created a variation of KFC's famous bowls before they were even thought of.

- Prepare 1 and 1/2 cups of minute rice, nuked to perfection
- While it's being microwaved, place a handful of bagged Tyson pre-cooked chicken pieces in a small tupperware bowl of sorts.
- Sprankle some shredded cheese over the chicken, doesn't matter what kind. I usually use cheddar
- Throw some seasoning on it. I usually use Adobo, Tony Chacheries, and some cracked black pepper
- OPTIONAL: Douse it in your favorite hot sauce
- OPTIONAL #2: Open up a can of corn and toss however much you want on top of all thatr
- Take the nuked rice and toss it in the tupperware bowl. CAREFUL, it'll be hot!
- When it is all tossed over all that goodness, sprankle some more cheese over the rice and let it melt a bit. The heat of the rice will also warm the corn, chicken, and cheese beneath it.
- Snap the lid over the tupperware bowl, and shake the fuck out of it, mixing it up and distributing the rice/heat amongst everything in the bowl.
- Remove lid and dig in. It's a cheap delight

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 08-17-2008, 02:30 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,604
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Okay well its not a secret on here that I cook and bake like a mad woman.

So here are some of my favorites:

Steak Marinade-
1 1/2 cup A-1 Steak Sauce
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
1/3 Cup Italian-style Salad Dressing
1/3 Cup Honey
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder

This was just an experiment gone right. I usually let the steaks sit overnight.
*This makes quite a bit of marinade...you can freeze what you dont use and use it later.

Another super simple marinade I use for Chicken Breasts:
Italian Salad Dressing.....drown em in it overnight-its simple and DELICIOUS when grilled.

Grilled Pineapple-
1 Pineapple (yes a real one-no canned bullshit)
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Coconut Rum (or whatever rum you prefer)
1 Tablespoon Butter (Melted)

Cut pineapple lengthwise into 8 wedges, then in 1 inch sections along each wedge. Make sure the cut is all the way down to the shell. Combine Rum, Sugar and Butter. Set up your grill and get it hot. Set each wedge in foil and brush well with mixture. Close loosely. Grill about 6 inches away from heat for about 15 minutes. I like to continually soak them with the mixture if I have left over. After about 15-20 minutes take em off the grill. Slide a sharp knife along the shell and detach the pineapple fromt he hull.

Usually Ill serve it warm on a pile of Vanilla Ice Cream, but I have people who like it by itself. Either or...it's damn good.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 12:28 AM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,559
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

Okay, I found this recipe online and it was the best shit EVER

ROSEMARY-HONEY PORK CHOPS STUFFED WITH CORN BREAD

4 double thick, bone-in pork chops
3 scallions, chopped
1 shallot, chopped
3 garlic cloves, smashed
1/3 cup oil
7 sprigs of fresh rosemary
4 oz honey
salt and pepper to taste

For the cornbread
2 cups cornmeal
2/3 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 hot pepper, minced (such as jalapeno)
2 eggs
1 cup buttermilk

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

First, we'll make the marinade for the pork. Preferably you should let the pork marinate for four hours in the refrigerator, but at least let the chops chill out for one.

Break out the blender and toss in the scallions, shallots, garlic and the leaves from 5 rosemary sprigs. Start the motor running and add the oil through the hole in the blender lid. Add the honey in the same manner. Once the marinade is blended – it should be a lovely pastel green; let’s call it sea foam green – pour it into a Ziploc bag and add the chops with the remaining 2 rosemary sprigs, left whole. Before you tuck the bag away in the fridge be sure to give the chops a good massage through the plastic. Aside from getting the marinade into the meat, it's the least you can do for the poor guys you plan to sizzle.

While the chops marinate, let’s turn to the cornbread. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl – adding the salt to activate the baking powder – and then add your liquids until combined. When you have a thick canary-colored dough, pour it from the bowl into a baking dish. Cook it in the oven for about 30 minutes or until golden.

When the cornbread is finished, let it cool. When it’s cool enough to handle, crumble it up with your fingers.

OK, time to fire up that cast iron grill pan. Get it smoking-hot on the stove top.

Meanwhile, grab the pork from the fridge and set each chop on your cutting board. Discard the marinade (although, if you fish out the whole rosemary sprigs you can use them for a lovely final presentation.) Using a sharp knife, carefully cut horizontal pockets into each chop. Stuff each pocket with a hearty handful of cornbread (about 3 Tbsp each). Season the stuffed chops with salt and pepper.

Now, sear the chops on the grill pan, rotating them a quarter turn to create that lovely crosshatch pattern. Don't turn them too soon, though. You want those lovely branded lines to be as dark as you can get them.Stuffed_pork_dinner_067

Once the chops have been seared on both sides, put them on a baking sheet and into the oven to finish cooking (the oven can remain on 350 degrees). The pork is finished when the needle on a thermometer floats anywhere between 145 degrees and 155 degrees (over that, it will be too well done). Make sure you stab the thermometer into the meat and not the stuffing!

When the pork is done, let it rest a few minutes to redistribute the juices before serving.

I served it with homemade potato salad and corn on the cob. It was EPIC.

PMs, no emails.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:04 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,388
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

will you marry me? seriously. will you?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:37 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 23,243
jljones83 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default liquid cocaine

Code:

where i'm from, a liquid cocaine is flipping the shotglass upside down, filling the bottom with vodka, and snorting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyBastard View Post
Jones, I just squealed like a little Bavarian schoolgirl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermos View Post
JlJones, the wise and imminent sage of cock molding.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:03 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,249
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default cream of corn

2 cans of corn....draind
1/2 stick of butter
1 pkg of philly cream cheese

heat on stove...then serve (my kids love it)
Old 09-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,196
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

ewww have you ever done it. i bet it burns.

Old 09-04-2008, 02:42 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

my heart stopped just reading that....

but i also drooled all over myself...
Old 09-04-2008, 02:44 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,388
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

not a recipe, but i have a few favorite hot sauces.

this is the hottest i have ever tried...500,000 Scoville units (for reference...a Jalapeno is 5,000 units)

a company called Blair's makes the worlds hottest sauces...up to 16 million Scoville units. you're required to sign a release before you can order.

Scoville units from the Wiki

not my links. always virus check.

Last edited by n2tattoos.lol : 09-04-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Closed Thread