forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 02:17 AM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

DUDE Austin is crawling with hot chicks again. gah i'm soooo drunk

Schools about to start. I just got home from 6th street and fuck i'm going to miss Austin so much when i have to move to Houston for 6 weeks! :

RANDAL!!! Let's go have some beers before i leave to Houston!!!!!!!!!!!
I have an open tab at my friend's bar!!

BTW how tall are you cuz this chick is a friend of mine.
i want you to meet her but she's real tall 6'

Old 08-08-2008, 02:21 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Fuck man. Before school starts I'm gonna take a trip up there with my boy. I've got some friends that I haven't seen in a minute
Old 08-08-2008, 06:19 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,685
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Aww fuck shit!!! I am 20 minutes late for work!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 08-08-2008, 07:07 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,805
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Thanks BC! Thanks for being late, thanks for waking me this fuckin early. That's just what I needed after not falling asleep until after 2. But no you had to shut the damn alarm off after it went off forever...which woke me and kept waking me. I tried to wake your ass up but it was like before. I almost needed to duck and cover. All I am saying is if you fuck with my sleep in the next few days, I WILL kick your ass. I am tired, I am sleepy and now I am bitchier than normal (for anyone wondering no it's not PMS-if it were, I'd not be having this discussion) so you'd better not cause me to be up too early for a bit. Got it.

Ok, I am back to my happy friendly, always nice state. Back to your regularly scheduled Random Thoughts!
Old 08-08-2008, 08:11 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Smartfood makes the best white cheddar popcorn.

I've been buying their popcorn since I was a kid.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:29 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,954
rockdude82 will become famous soon enoughrockdude82 will become famous soon enough

Code:

Shit, thats it, I'm moving to Austin, I'm 6'3", will that do?
Old 08-08-2008, 08:53 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 842
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm so glad it's Friday......
Old 08-08-2008, 08:54 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Me too.It will be nice to have a few days off.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:38 AM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,508
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

Is your name Randal?
Old 08-08-2008, 10:21 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,278,899
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Damn I had tough time almost all night, there's gotta be a much better way to load galleries and correct all the fucked up embed codes. :