forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-17-2010, 06:30 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,409
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Oh, goodness. I've given away my secret identity.n Where's the nearest phone booth?

Red
Old 01-17-2010, 06:48 PM

Credits: 6,907
jchutch2 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

This has nothing to do with what you say, believe, or your ability to convey it. I just wish the phrase, "at the end of the day," would go the fuck away. I'm so tired of hearing it. We need to start using, "when all's said and done," or anything else.

OK...I'm done. Carry on.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:56 PM

Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:

12 minutes to reply. Yeah. The xbox got boring, eh?

I was no more condescending than you were. Less, actually. Sorry that mine got you. Well, not really.

Don't worry about me, scooter. Because that was really condescending. Do you worry about you being (insert age here) and being in a discussion like this? Because you're in this little debutante ball too. Oh, but you're right and I'm crazy because I disagree.

Honestly, I'm not going to go back and see how many times you said the words "I don't care". But you have to admit you put out that vibe. Fuck everyone's opinions, I believe it went.

I'll be honest. I think we are friends that share opinions. I argued with Satan a while back when he shut down a topic because some people were getting queasy about it. I disagreed with him because I firmly believe that no matter what shit we talk to each other, at the end of the day we're a little family. Fucked up and dysfunctional, but family nonetheless. Maybe I'm crazy, but I believe if by some act of whatever, you (or anyone here) were stranded in my area and tracked me down for help, I'd be there. And I think that would go both ways for most of us. Someone has a sig line that goes to the effect that all threats of death and anal rape are made moot by a smiley face at the end. Sure, we get a little bitchy with each other, but what are friends for?

Milk in the base? Do you mean in the water or mixed with the tobacco itself? Mint sounds really tasty. I'm kind of hooked on fruit flavors and haven't delved into the more herbal flavors. I'll have to go out tomorrow to find some. You're in Scotland, right? I'll hunt here for the Al Fakher brand. Maybe get you hooked up.

Red- Not Barry. I don't know that asshole.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:00 PM

Code:

I agree. I kind of cringed when I typed it. I use it way too often in daily coversation. I thought I'd broken myself of it. No such luck.

Can we agree on "where the rubber meets the road"?

Red
Old 01-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,333
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

Code:

Sounded a little like you were saying you don't care at the start there - You will have to watch that, some people pick up on it and its all they can talk about!

Xbox is boring without weed and I prefer interaction to distraction.

But you hit the nail on the head, DSF is all about saying whatever comes to mind because there are no (or at least very little) consequences and there is a basic "fuck you" understanding that comes with it. So I am glad you get it as thats the way I always post, just whatever is going through my head at that given time.

Got a reply for your shisha query over here:
http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...=8353&page=175

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 01-18-2010, 04:34 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,212
step234 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

no, I said it had no basis in reality and then I backed that up by providing the facts figures and reference for you to look up.
Code:

there you go again claiming "facts" which just aren't true, the first aid agency to start giving out help after the quake was GOAL which is an Irish charity.
You can chant "USA USA we're #1 we're #1" all you want but the actual FACTS tell a different story. Much like there is a big difference between what you think and what you know.

Last edited by step234 : 01-18-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:13 AM

Code:

I would be willing to bet that his comment was referring to gov't and individual response, not charities. But as far as that goes, where's this info on GOAL? From everything I can find the Red Cross (an AMERICAN charity) was the first to do anything in Haiti. That could be wrong, though. Who cares?

If you want to know what nation is the world is the most generous and charitable, just look at to whom every nation runs for help when ANYTHING happens. The only reason all democracies didn't disappear twice in the beginning of the 20th century is due directly to the U.S. either from our financial support or military might. We have stopped the Eastern Bloc nations from conquering the majority of the world twice. We stopped the Soviet Union's global dominance attempts. We've stood in the way of the Muslims' attempt to bring Sharia law to the entire world. Yet, we still find time and money to help every fucking body else in the world even though the money and aid would be better spent helping out the homeless in our own country. A good sized percentage of which are military vets who are sacrificing yet one more time for the ungrateful rest of the world.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:38 AM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

if we focused solely on our own housing and food supply problems, etc. would that not take from our ability to help other nations financially and begin to weaken our own infrastructure? would that not cost our government too much to fix our own problems? and how do we fix that? by giving people jobs? they simply don't exist, so the government seems to be left with solely a financial burden because our economy is so far gone and deteriorating due to the lesser value of other currencies that we no longer have the multitude of manufacturing and various other primarily export-only industries. all this thinking is giving me a headache. never mind the rest.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:05 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,212
step234 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

erm....the red cross is Swiss, there's an American branch but it's headquaters are in Switzerland....but that's not important

GOAL acted first purely because they were already in Haiti before the earthquake struck....again not important

the figures I gave earlier includes individual and govt aid

look, I've already said America has given generously and I'm sure it's appreciated but to say "we respond fastest and dig deepest" is just bullshit.
When it comes to military America is #1
when it comes to the economy America is #1
but when it comes to aid or education or health or many other things you are way down the list and you just sound like a retarded frat boy when someone like Red starts claiming that if wasn't for America we'd all be fucked.
Hell, you can't even handle your own disasters, remember Katriana? Parts of new Orleans are still unliveable!

Credit where credit is due, but you are not the saviours of the planet
Old 01-18-2010, 11:48 AM

Code:

Actually...we kinda are. The "free world" exists because of our blood and money. Noone else defeated the Soviet Union. Noone else defeated Germany and Japan. The U.S. has restricted the militaristic jihad to a much greater degree than anyone else. Due to those 4 single issues alone, the U.S. is due the respect of the democratic world.