forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-21-2008, 10:44 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,456
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

^^^has spent time in prison since he shits like that.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,903
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

^^^^^helped him get that way in prison.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:08 PM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,605
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

^^^rides his sleigh to temple
Old 11-21-2008, 11:16 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

^^^jet propels around the world on poo.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:21 PM
stalker destroyer

Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

^^^jet propels around the world on reindeer farts
Old 11-21-2008, 11:31 PM

^^^^hasn't realized farts are better than poo. Farts can only be smelt when dealt and never seen, unlike poo, that can be seen and stays with you forever
Old 11-21-2008, 11:54 PM
stalker destroyer

^^^knows too much about farts and poo
Old 11-21-2008, 11:56 PM

^^^ just now learning I'm full of shit. Constipation will do that too you.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:01 AM
stalker destroyer

^^^can clearly see i am too
Old 11-22-2008, 12:04 AM

^^^mentally may be full of shit, but evacuates too quickly for the rest of his body to be full of shit,