forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 01:33 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 326,923
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

if i was dead i wouldnt have to set up for this queer semi annual sale
Old 12-19-2008, 01:58 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,741
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
that would be a good sale

One day only 30% off all fag rags and specs! That's right one day only. And show your Lovin Lloyd Longtime card and get an additional 10% off at the register.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,011
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

the cat ash was asking about

martin the cat

Attached Images
File Type: jpg martin.jpg (46.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 12-19-2008, 06:23 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

I love black cats... i had one and it was the most social and playful cat i've ever had.

Which leads me to this question: Has anybody ever noticed that black cats in general seem to be more social? Or is this my imagination? It seems like every time i see a black cat they are friendlier than most others...
Old 12-19-2008, 06:34 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

That cat is a post-whore!
Old 12-19-2008, 06:35 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,011
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

i was reading that the black ones are more relaxed and laid back than the typicl other cat.

i was wanting an orange one, they are funny fuckers, i know a few ppl that have them and they have big personalities. but this kitten (mostly black, bout 10 hairs on his chest are white and a faint white stripe on his belly) is quite possible insane. he i sitting on my chin/neck right now after walking across the keys twice. he was playing with his tall lastnight and fell off the back of the couch into a box of papers and was on my gut and did the same but i caught him that time. he is watching the cursor as i type and is about to do something, i can tell,lol
Old 12-19-2008, 06:58 PM
satan666

cats, and especially kittens, are so much fun
Old 12-19-2008, 07:00 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

Haha my store has a sweet sale, we had bvlgaris marked down from $475 to $150
Old 12-19-2008, 07:07 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,265,593
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

currently 800 for now.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:11 PM

Code:

I love baby kitties
Closed Thread