forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 01:38 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 106,673
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Nope. We were not required one. The FAA actually did all the certs on the equipment.

Old 02-16-2009, 01:43 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,012
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

I'm not required one either, but it's nice to have for when I get out.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:51 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 106,673
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:

Im am not sure if I had the option to get one. And if I did, I did not know about it. I am just excited about the fact that my knowledge of phased arrray radar systems helped me land a job.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:01 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,012
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Phased array, nice. That's some cool shit.

I had to pay for it (somewhere around $400), but it was worth it. It's a lifetime license.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,198
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

hence the lame part i don't have a cell. i like to be unreachable.

Old 02-16-2009, 10:26 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,615
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

You can always put a cell phone on silent and put it in your pocket. The only thing that I hate about a cell is some people think you should answer every time they call. The other night I got a phone call. When I didn't answer the same person called back 10 seconds later.:
Old 02-16-2009, 10:48 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,070
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

I have 2 cell phones : )

Old 02-16-2009, 11:41 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 13,363
Ray Man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I apologize if I requested in the wrong forum.

Mostly what I read here, about newbies, is that we want something for nothing, or try to post pictures using the wrong method. I also see alot of power members screaming at us to contribute of GTFO.

I did due diligence, read the FAQ, used an approved site, and submitted my own pictures. You won't find them posted anywhere else in the world before the date of that thread. They are the breasts of my old lady, and floppy they may be, they are still delicious, don't have any nipple hair, tattoos, scarring, wrinkling, or piercings. I get to fondle them everyday.

There are plenty of 'perfect' plastic breasts posted around this site, but I thought an amateur submission might be appreciated.

I've also just joined this month, and had planned on continuing to submit. If you want to be critical to a newbies' first mistake, then I'll stop right here.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:57 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,615
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

^^^pretty articulate for a n00b.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:25 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,638
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Nice Taint - I was Electronic Warfare Systems.

Where did you do your tech?? I did mine at Keesler in 96.

@ Striker - you stationed at Minot??
Closed Thread