forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Should she have been fired?
Teachers shouldn't have sexy bikini pics of theirs online 18 6.19%
Teachers are people too. They shouldn't have fired her. 189 64.95%
What was the question? I was distracted by those great cans!! 84 28.87%
Voters: 291. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2008, 01:44 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,361
mayhem is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

fucked up shit i wish i had a teacher like that.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:40 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,262
ddedig is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Anyone heard of a petition for reinstatement online or a phone number to blow up that schools phone lines with furious complaints? I personally think the ACLU should get involved. This, to me, is a clear violation of her 1st amendment rights. She may have signed a morality clause like some here have argued, but maybe its time for that clause to change. I personally don't think this should be allowed in America.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:22 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,051
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Ouch. That is such old school thinking. Sure the basic stuff is the same every year. At least in Ohio we have to update our curriculum every year and sometimes during the year. Not to mention with the federal "No Child Left Behind" law, we have to make daily adjustments to our lessons. No more are the days of teach everyone the same stuff the same way.

Go talk with a teacher sometime. Ask them what all is involved in their job. You'll be shocked. If they tell you not much, then they shouldn't be teaching and are just along for the ride.

However, I do know some teachers who try to get by with as little work as possible. Mostly those are ones close to retirement or just hired into a bad school or district.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:25 AM

strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

But nothing she was doing was in private. That is part of the problem. Plus, she was going topless a few times and in locations where minors could have seen her. Granted, no one is sure that any did.

I just guess I still think that due to some peoples professions they should be held to higher standards. Rather hard to garner respect otherwise.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:24 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 14,486
iamdabestsara is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

if there were other students in the photos... i could understand a firing. but its not like she was blowing the principal in the pics.....let her keep her job
Old 12-03-2008, 08:02 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 4,780
jfmuggs is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Smile So What

So pictures of her in a bikini where posted on the web. What if someone took pictures of her at a beach?

Plus she's FUCKING HOT!
Old 12-03-2008, 10:58 AM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,616
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

what she does outside of work is her perogative...the school district is f' d up for firing her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 12-03-2008, 12:11 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,080
misfit82 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I don't know what to think? I know people should be allowed to live their lives but at what cost? they have Kids that look up to them and they need to conduct themselves more professionally. Their is some jobs you have to give up some shit for (teacher, police, doctor, ect.) If she wants to show those huge milky tits she should have been something else lol
Old 12-03-2008, 02:07 PM

Code:

It's not just those pictures that got her fired. She was working on a "fishing" boat as a topless waitress. She got caught by one of her student's fathers (pretty funny, but he didn't sign a morality contract as a parent). He mentioned it to others and word spread.

Then she lied about being on the boat to her boss. They asked the boat owner and he confirmed she had been working for a long time. She was known on the boat as "the school teacher". Also, she was getting paid cash under the table and not paying taxes. On top of all this, the police were investigating the "waitresses" for prostitution. Not sure what came of that, but quite a few of the ladies quit and moved away.

So, if it was just bathing suit pics I wouldn't think much of it. All the other things were in violation of her contract with the school district. I have no sympathy for ANYONE violating their employment contract. If she didn't agree with it, she could have not signed it or quit first.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,095
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Where did you get the comment concerning them investigating them for prostitution?? I live in the area and am very familiar with the story as I knew one of the women who worked the boat. She was one of the original girls and quit because the boat owners lied to her about the amount they were going to pay her.

Tiffany got in trouble with the school because one of the parents saw her pic on the website after PSL told the boat owner they had to move because of the topless charters. Tiffany never lied to the school, she just felt it wasn't neccessary to tell them about where and what her second job was.

She the articles about her broke, she lost her job, declined to pose for Playboy and was evicted. She also quit the boating job because she want to still be a teacher and all the uproar had made it hard for her to get another job in teaching. Last I heard she had some interviews for new teaching positions, but nothing had come of them to date.