forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 11:39 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,081
Capt. Spaulding is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm a 22 year old college student at the University of Iowa. GO HAWKEYES!!! I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago where my family still lives. I love sports and played baseball my whole life and basketball, football, and soccer for at least another 5 years in my life. I am getting a sociology degree with a communications minor and am only a couple courses away from a business minor also. I believe in a strong bond with family. My mother is the most awesome woman I know and my younger brother is a great kid (Even though he is attending Iowa State in the fall!) and my dad is a fun-loving guy that I am supposedly the younger version of. I've been on and off with my girlfriend for 6 years, but we have no plans for marriage anytime soon because we would like to concentrate on our careers first. I love sports (already stated), video games, movies (seen way too many HAHA), food shows and cooking, drinking with my buddies (Iowa tailgating is the best in the nation!), and trying to learn new things everyday (this site helps with that HAHA). I've learned since my mom defeated breast cancer that it doesn't last forever so live each day like it was the last and not to regret anything.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:07 AM

Credits: 6,260
RaininFire is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My name is Joey. I work for the government as a intranet/extranet web developer. I love the job, they let me do creative things. Although sometimes I have to deal with accounting and shit like that which drives me shitnuts.

I play drums and guitar every day. I play piano about twice a week. I have a jam session with my buds every Thursday night at my house. And sometimes again on Saturday. After we jam, we play co-op crackdown on 360. I build guitar amplifiers sometimes, at least when I have a good idea for one.

I've never been married, I almost was once, cheated on me. But, it was a good thing, because I've damn sure had lots of fun since.

I graduated from the University of Alabama in Applied Sciences. I attended Auburn University before that for Electrical Engineering, I dropped out my senior year with a GPA of 3.6 (I wish that was a lie sometimes). I try to do the things I always wanted and try to accomplish what good things I can and have a fuckin' ball doing it.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:17 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,477
Badcat is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm Jeremy. I live in South Texas and work out of my house as a property claims supervisor. I graduated from Southwest Texas State University. I am married with one child, 2 dogs and a cat. I'm about to relocate for my job so I'm in the process of selling my house and finding a new one. Ahh fun times.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:57 AM

Credits: 5,380
Loki is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My name is Darren, grew up on Long Island and wound up in Georgia due to work, figure that one out. Been marrid almost 18 years and I have five kids, yes I said five. Needless to say I drink a lot
Actually it's pretty good, I got lucky, the wife is still hot as hell and the kids are as cool as they can be.
Work for a computer company that at one time or another all of you have most likley seen, can't say the name the I/T folks would assisnate me. Back to it, wound up dropping in on this site by accident when Jesus still had that kick ass banner up on the main page and stayed ever since. Dont post much, I'm at work when I visit here and my home computer is fucked up and I'm having trouble fixing it.
Like the chat here so I visit daily!
Old 07-02-2008, 11:36 AM

Credits: 1,480
branflakemafia is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Hey, I'm jailbait, she's jailbait....its all fair ground in the end...
Old 07-02-2008, 11:43 AM

Credits: 2,482
alittleoffhedy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

my name is hedy, i live in upstate NY, i'm a sophomore in college whose currently doing an internship in NYC. my parents have been divorced since i was 5, and i have three sisters, two older, one younger.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 7,143
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Going to Iowa and getting a Sociology degree... get the fuck outta here ahah I didn't know they had a sociology program there
Old 07-02-2008, 08:25 PM

Credits: 1,523
Sam_Adams is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My real name is Tom, I live in Pennsylvania, I am 48 years old, Married, 3 kids, the 2 oldest (girls) are out of the house, the youngest (boy) might as well be, it's summer time and he stops in once a week or so...
I have 2 beautiful G-Kids... I work as a Shipper / Receiver
Old 07-02-2008, 10:54 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,515
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My name is Drew. I've lived in the same town in SE Wisconsin my whole life. I currently go to college in Milwaukee for MIS (Management Information Systems), and will start my junior year in the fall. After I graduate, I suppose I'll have to find a real job somewhere. I'm pretty set on leaving Wisconsin for somewhere warm, mostly because I hate winter/snow/cold. I chose MIS because I figured I could do something computer-related without having to get a CS degree, which I chose not to pursue because I hate high-level physics and math. I would consider myself smart, but lazy.

Currently, I am a manager at a FEC (Family Enterainment Center: Mini-golf, go-karts, lazer tag, paintball, arcade, etc.). I have worked there for 5 years, and its a solid summer job with great pay, and its pretty stress free. Plus, at least some management experience will probably look good on a resume. If you're ever in Wisconsin, let me know, and I'll hook you up with free go-kart rides.

I'm pretty much a nerd, as are most of my friends, but I hide it well. I just like to chill with friends, since they all go to different colleges in different cities.
Closed Thread