forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,666
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I never saw the point in ejaculation that someone else didn't have to clean up
Old 05-20-2009, 11:40 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

If you're buying a deagle 50, then you're going to have a tough time paying for the bullets. $2 a round is hard on the wallet.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:46 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,216
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

If you can afford that gun, you can afford the bullets. It's just like a Hummer.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:01 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,378
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:

Well, you can't say you weren't warned. Luckily, anti- gun types are idiots. Handloading doesn't seem to be covered. Plus, I'm in Washington, but Idaho's 5 minutes away. Luckily, the gomers in Gitmo will soon be wandering our street. Maybe they can join the National Volunteer Police force he wants to start. Congrats, folks.

Fuck Obama.

Red
Old 05-21-2009, 07:05 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,378
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:

I've never masturbated standing up. I mean, I've gotten up to leave my essence on a girl's face, or o give my sleeping bride a little surprise. But to stand up from start to finish? No way. I'm far too lazy for that nonsense.

Red
Old 05-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,536
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

bump!

Old 05-22-2009, 08:39 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,498
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

if redneck states would just crack down on who can buy a gun- and how many can be bought at once- then there wouldnt be such a fight to control guns. but when irresponsible people obtain guns (like through straw purchasing) it makes others unsafe.

why should i have to feel compelled to buy a gun to protect myself against a crazy? why not prevent the crazy from obtaining a gun?

too bad the gun industry only cares about profit without regard to how dangerous their product can be. reminds me of the cigarette companies......
Old 05-23-2009, 02:04 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,666
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

If only McDonalds and all the fast food places didn't care about profit and realize how dangerous their product can be. Or the alcohol companies. Or the damn state department, if there were no highways there would be less high speed collisions.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:02 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,216
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

It's now almost the new year. Whatever happened to the ammo ban?
Old 12-30-2009, 09:37 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,110
MILLERTIME is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

As far as I know the only ammo ban to take effect is in California. I believe Obama found numerous other things to screw up before he starts on gun control.

Monday, October 12, 2009

"This weekend, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger ? vetoed Senate Bill 585 but signed Assembly Bill 962 into law.

SB585 would have prohibited the sale of firearms and ammunition on the property or inside the buildings that comprise the Cow Palace in Daly City, just outside of San Francisco. Simply put, SB585 was a stepping-stone to banning gun shows on all publicly-owned property in California.

Unfortunately, the Governor did sign AB962. This bill requires individuals purchasing ammunition be fingerprinted and registered at the time of sale, mandates that dealers keep these records and make them available for inspection by the California Department of Justice. Ammunition retailers would also have to store ammunition in such a manner that it would be inaccessible to purchasers. Finally, mail order ammunition sales are prohibited under AB962."

This was pulled from the NRA-ILA website a while back.