forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 12:43 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well, i deleted the "Giving credit where its due" thread cuz:

-- The people who started those threads are well aware of the fact that they started some of the most viewed threads here. So really, it served no purpose and it kind of looked like i was holding those guys on a pedestal when everyone here contributes.

AND the reason i changed my mind on the avatar decision is that earning your avatar really does get people to contribute. If i have to deal with the PMs well, thats just part of the job i guess. I'll just deal with it.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:53 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,407
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

I like having my avatar and everything. I consider it a badge of honor and appreciation from the rest of the board.

However, people who have low post counts and want an avatar confuses me. If you're not contributing or posting a lot, is having a small picture next to your name REALLY that important? Will it make your life easier? Seriously?

Contribute and then reap the fruits of your labor if it's really that important. It's not difficult, just time consuming. So what. If you can't hack it for a few weeks to get your post count up by contributing and being an all-around awesome forum member, then you probably don't deserve an avatar. Not that having one is the primary goal of this forum, even though for a lot of people it seems it is. Weird.

I come here for funny cool discussion topics made by funny cool people and a bunch of free shit. Not for the avatar status

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 06-19-2008, 01:25 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,926
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I will earn me avatar. I will not beg. All hail Lucas (and of course Jesus).

As for Marie's rant, maybe there should be a consideration for those that got their avatar the easy way and start talking shit to potentially lose their avatar. Maybe give them a warning shot off the bow and if they still don't get it the senior members can vote to cast them off the island?

(If I post something at least once a day I should get my avatar in.... 4 years!)
Old 06-19-2008, 01:28 PM

Credits: 14,263
dusio22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I have yet to earn mine and look forward to it. I don't think just everyone should get one.
Just my 2 cents.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:33 PM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 95,564
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

It is really cool to see the people who don't have one saying they want to earn it. Tells you about the outstanding quality of the people here.

Old 06-19-2008, 03:22 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,938
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

You have PMS? They make pills for that now.

Trust me, I'm about to force feed my wife a few bottles of them.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:58 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,685
Latarian Milton is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

so are there avatars or no avatars???i don't see why ppl would want a fuckin picture so desperately by their names. but i've been to a few forums where you have the avatar option as soon as registering. really, i don't care. but some ppl may not "contribute" here as much because they have limited free time, or because most threads do not interest them.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:05 PM

Credits: 7,751
kt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversationkt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversation

Sorry...think maybe i started this,since the day before this thread i did ask for one.thought i read somewhere about getting one after 300 posts or something.no big deal,whenever i'm worthy
Old 06-19-2008, 04:13 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

it wasnt you either.

its the n00bs with 100 posts that PM me. You PM'd me but you are not a n00b. You'll have yours soon enough...you have been uploading a lot lately.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:14 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 63,563
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default i wouldn't apologize

Code:

You've posted a shitload of music. I'm surprised you didn't get one a long time ago. If you don't have one then I wouldn't want one.
Closed Thread