forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 02:12 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,953
lastlineofd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
They are conspiring against you... someone pbly told them that you are a Roughies fan.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:22 AM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,137
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

sadly a rider fan that was always but could never stand to watch a football game, til i got free tix to the grey cup in Edm in 02 (i think it was) and loved wathcn it live. but now the last 3 yrs i have actually been able to watch games. going out to watch with ppl and drinkin helps a lot,lol
Old 08-03-2008, 02:24 AM

Code:

Yea I watch and follow the Lions both live and on tv but I'd much rather watch the NFL. Always liked the 49ers then they came here to play an ex game vs the Seahawks and the majority were pro Seahawks and I stuck with my niners. After seeing it live I appreciated it that much more.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:31 AM

Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

i had never under stood the appeal of football til i went to that game but even then it took a while to get into watching it on tv. but this yr i have watched 3 games on tv (2night being the 2nd, while surfn DSF) there was a group of us in the playoffs that watched every game, cept the final i was in pincher creek working and just caught the last quarter.

i still cant get into NFL but if i was at a game i could see it having a chance to change that. i shoulda went when my bro was dating the niece of one of the Broncos lawyers. but he just got married to an ex Cowgirl so i still have a hook up
Old 08-03-2008, 02:35 AM

The excitement of an NFL stadium imo kills anything I've ever seen in the CFL and I've been to many big CFL games including the Grey Cup. If you like football at all and see a NFL game it will hook you even though Im not a Seahawks fan I go down to Sea at least twice a year.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:38 AM

next time i go to denver, soon i hope i hope to get a game in. i was there in 06 and saw a ball game one week then an Avs game the next. behind the bench first row right at the glass. 4 free tix, me my buddy and a wiatress that we met a few days ealier and her friend (one was her first ever nhl game and the other was her first ever hockey game)
Old 08-03-2008, 02:41 AM

Nice seats... Sakic is the man... love him Shanny and Stevey Y. In goal gotta have Brodeur even though I'm a pretty big Cujo fan as well after he stole the series against Dallas in '96 I think it was.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:49 AM

Code:

yea i got some good pics during the game. it was the first game of Theodore in Denver after he was traded. Sakic is awesome and i had liked Shanny in NJ and have been a Stevie Y fan for ever. and being a guy with a huge Devils sticker on the back window of my truck u know that i love Brodie. got an Autographed jersey by him and mini goalie mask and a team signed jersey and other shit

http://[URL=http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cimg0315sb4.jpg][/url]
Old 08-03-2008, 03:16 AM

Nice man wish I had an autographed Brodeur... I got a Cujo framed autographed that I got at a charity auction and autographed Linden and Naslund uni's.
Old 08-03-2008, 05:24 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,684
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Pogo sticks are bouncy fun!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Closed Thread