forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 10:33 AM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,586
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
well how wonderful for you, odd thing, the chick i banged in the Victoria's Secret changing room found me on facebook this weekend and holy crap has she changed she's gone all goth and Alt fright night kinda crap calls herself a Darkfaery i mean what the hell is that about, on the plus side her boobs are still huge so thats a +
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB

Last edited by Magnusrex : 02-15-2011 at 10:34 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-15-2011, 10:39 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

How do you know he's a 17 year old kid? Really. He could be 68, a hermaphrodite and living in the NY Pen.

For me, there's a very thick line between "real friend" and "I've never met you - Friend". Always has been, always will be.

Acquaintance is really what they are. No offense to anyone, but do I/we really know anyone I/we've only ever conversed with on the net or phone?
Old 02-15-2011, 11:06 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,783
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Birthday

Code:

Limp greasy dough like ones taken from a stripper's g-string at the end of the night? Still smells like moist vagina and valtrex? Yum!

Code:

That sounds positively great... I'm going Friday for my almost-yearly fluid drain and cortisone shot for my knees. That's exciting.

Code:

I don't know, man, I know some people that I've only conversed with on the phone and the internet that I consider "friends." I also know people that I've met in person or worked with or went to school with that I'd barely feel comfortable calling an acquaintance. The lines are so blurred now with reality being replaced more and more with connectivity. I think there's a level of familiarity and comfort you can reach with someone you've never physically seen and be safe in calling them friend.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-15-2011, 12:49 PM

Credits: 79,200,704
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

^^^ I agree with slick rick. I never met SRD, but I definitely consider him a friend. But I use the word "friend" when I talk about facebook, because that's what they are called. This kid "friended" me like 2 years ago. We would exchange greetings and happy new years and shit like that, but lately he writes me 3 or 4 times a week, just to say hi.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!

Last edited by TheSNakE : 02-15-2011 at 12:49 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:33 PM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Angry

so a Client Service Director who's been with the company for ages and I are having a pissing match because her supervisor came to my desk during my lunch to ask me about a problem and I said to call the helpdesk. She didn't want to, so the CSD came over after being told by supe that a ticket was in. I told CSD that helpdesk manages the websense and once they get the ticket they'll know what to do. She called the HD and read the HD manager the riot act so he called me. There was still no ticket in. The way it works is ticket goes to HD, if HD can figure out the problem quickly (site's not on yes list or something) they correct, otherwise they send to site support to investigate. I wasn't going to investigate first and hope for a ticket, I've been burned on that too often. So I explained to the HD manager. The whole process started with my lunch being interrupted at 12:30. The ticket wasn't even put in until quarter after 1. It was fixed at 13:17. But she's still bitching at me in email saying that I have to understand sometimes things need fixed to keep training going or the client happy even before tickets are in and I am not falling for that shit...

Ever.

EVER!

You can't call your mechanic and yell at him for not fixing your car before you ever take it to him.... stupid fucking whorebag.
Always THAT asshole

Last edited by MrGoutHimself : 02-15-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:36 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,071
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Does she know with whom she is fucking? Beat her over the head with your employee of the quarter oversized, novelty check and tell her to STFU.

EDIT: But in a related note I received a complaint on the internets because some a-hole came in for lunch and didn't like it. The first time he came in it was slow but this time it was really busy and louder; and then when he ordered a side salad for a lunch entree it was exactly as it is implicitly described on the menu, not how he guessed it really was. Fuckstick.

Last edited by ThatHaole : 02-15-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:42 PM

Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

why hasn't anyone started a sell your old crap thread yet? ya know kinda like a DSF classified section.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2011, 01:44 PM

Code:

Same thing then really... lack of reading ability. In your case the shitead didn't read the menu fully, and in my case these two cunts didn't read the SOP. The Helpdesk is our company's primary point of contact for all technical requests. The supe has been here 4 years at this site, the CSD who thinks she's fucking god has been at the company for like 8.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-15-2011, 01:44 PM

Code:

I thought they had and it was called "worst deal on the internet for justin beaver's movie rating on imdb that's fucked up bizzarre wtf."
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-15-2011, 01:47 PM

Code:

yeah i know, but no one had bitched about those 2 threads in like 4 posts so i had bait someone into it and you took the bait.
Quote:

Last edited by Magnusrex : 02-15-2011 at 01:47 PM. Reason: typo
Closed Thread