forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,282
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Hello Kitty Lighted Make-Up Mirror

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose the cutest of them all? Hello Kitty, of course! Prim and perfect your look each day with this fun Hello Kitty Make-up Mirror that will put a smile on your face and a dramatic touch to your bedroom or bathroom! Gorgeous pink trim and dual-sided mirror are great for kids and adults alike!

Want to know more?
- Dual-sided mirror features magnified lens for detailed make-up application
- Illuminated edges for precision and visibility
- Battery-operated
- Small Hello Kitty figurine at base
- Hair bow accent that little girls will love!

$59.00 Retail
$37.00 - Our Price
Old 02-20-2012, 01:39 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Hello Kitty 1875 Watt Hair Dryer

Most of us need to blow-dry out hair to get it looking great, so add a little spice to your morning styling ritual with this ultra-cute Hello Kitty Hair Dryer! Fun Sanrio print with black accents add a fun splash of bright color and quality to your style. Whether you're blowing out smooth curls or poker-straight locks, this accessory is a great gift for the Hello Kitty lover in your life, or a unique present for yourself!

Want to know more?
- 1875 Watts of Drying Power
- High/Low Heat Settings
- Cool Shot Button Locks Style in Place
- Detachable Styling Nozzle (Included)
- Full Size - UL Standard ALCI Safety Plug
- Power: 125V ~ 60Hz

$79.00 Retail
$40.00 - Our Price
Old 02-20-2012, 02:48 PM

Hello Kitty Ceramic Curling Iron

Watch your hair transform from boring to glam with this amazing Hello Kitty Ceramic Curling Iron! The iron adds body and bounce to any hair style, with 20 levels of precise heat settings to let you create any chic ""do"" easily and quickly. Add a pop of color to your everyday style rituals with fun Hello Kitty faces design.

Want to know more?
- 1"" barrel
- Auto shut off
- Blinking LED ready signal
- On/Off button
- Chrome-plated built-in safety stand
- Extra-large thumb grip
- Tangle proof swivel cord
- 12.5"" x 3.25"" x 1.5""

$59.00 Retail
$39.00 - Our Price
Old 02-20-2012, 03:04 PM

Hello Kitty Ceramic Flat Iron

We think Hello Kitty would agree, you can never have too many beauty accessories! This ceramic-plated flat-iron is sure to fulfill all your desires of straight , smooth locks, at a price that's unbelievable! Whether you're using it to create sleek strands or bouncy curls, this item is a must-have for any Hello Kitty fan who loves to look her best!

Want to know more?
- 1"" standard size heating plates
- Adds shine to hair while sealing in moisture
- Floating Plate Feature minimizes any gaps between the heating plates and maximizes straightening effect
- LED Safety indicator light
- On/Off sliding switch
- Durable hinge for long-term usage
- Tangle-proof swivel cord

$79.00 Retail
$43.00 - Our Price
Old 02-20-2012, 03:16 PM

Hello Kitty Sitting Table Lamp

Light up your life with this cute Hello Kitty Table Lamp! Great for bedrooms or offices, we think you'll agree this item is a bright idea for any Hello Kitty fan! Features a full-size Hello Kitty sitting and pulling on the lamp chain, with fun Hello Kitty face-print lamp shade. What could be cuter than a little friend at your desk?

Want to know more?
- Stands 13"" tall
- Decorative Hello Kitty lampshade
- Simple uni-mount design allows changing of light bulbs without removing shade
- On/Off switch
- Stable molded base with padded bottom will not scratch furniture
- Uses standard 40 watt (maximum) incandescent bulb (Not included)

$59.00 Retail
$35.00 - Our Price
Old 02-20-2012, 03:20 PM

Hello Kitty Polka-Dot Lava Lamp

Get groovy with Hello Kitty and this cool lava lamp! Add soft light and a fun Hello Kitty accent to your living room or bedroom with this amazing deal. This isn't any ordinary lava lamp - with fun and girly polka-dot accent and Hello Kitty top and bottom plates, you get twice the fun!

Want to know more?
-Hello Kitty Base & Top
- Flowing motion adds a calming effect to any room
- Uses a Standard 25 Watt Bulb
- Colorful liquid accent heats up when light is on and moves up and down
- Safe for children 12+

$49.00 Retail
$26.00 - Our Price
Old 02-20-2012, 09:14 PM

Hello Kitty Glitter Glow Lamp

This streamline Hello Kitty Glitter Glow Lamp is a colorful pop of glamour for any space you want to add fun and whimsy! With continuously moving glitter and soft light, this decorative item is a great gift idea for any Hello Kitty fan. Hippie chic, meet Hello Kitty!

Want to know more?
- Gentle swirling glitter adds an exciting touch to any room
- Sparkles heat up with bulb turned on, and move consistently
- Hello Kitty Base & top
- Uses 25 Watt Bulb
- Power: 120V/60Hz

$49.00 Retail
$37.00 - Our Price

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 02-20-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:19 PM

Hello Kitty Wireless Mouse with Mouse Pad

Office spaces can be so boring - add a splash of fashion to your work space with this amazing Hello Kitty Wireless Mouse and matching Mouse Pad! Wireless and convenient, this mouse features a fun Hello Kitty face shape and corresponding mouse pad to bring a little girly touch to school work, surfing the internet, and more! A kitty as a mouse...the irony is too cute!

Want to know more?
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Mouse for PC and Mac with high precision optical sensor
- 2 LED's light up on Kitty's cheeks controlled by on/off switch
- Two button operation
- Rubberized scroll wheel
- Power on/off switch and sleep mode for maximum battery life

$49.00 Retail
$35.00 - Our Price

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 02-20-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:25 PM

Hello Kitty Acoustic Guitar

Is your little one looking to learn the guitar? Pick up this cute Hello Kitty acoustic guitar and get strumming in style! With fun Hello Kitty design, this beginner-level guitar is easy for little hands to play, and has a colorful paint scheme to add some fun to their lessons. Looks great as a playful accessory to a bedroom or living room, whether you're buying it for the music or the playful statement!

Want to know more?
- 30"" acoustic guitar
- Steel-reinforced neck
- All-wood construction
- Low string action
- Easy playing for beginners

$189.00 Retail
$58.00 - Our Price
Old 02-20-2012, 09:30 PM

Hello Kitty Digital MP4 Player

Show off your creative side with this great Hello Kitty Mp4 Music player! With tons of room for all your favorite music, express yourself with music and great style, at a deal that can't be beat! Easy to use for kids, the fun design is a winner for grown-ups, too!

Want to know more?
- Holds up to 2720 songs!
- Supports Mp3 and Mp4 file types
- 1.8 "" screen, 960x640 resolution
- Photo viewing also included
- 8 Years and Up

$99.00 Retail
$44.00 - Our Price