forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-22-2012, 02:39 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 544,526
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
With a little work that could have been a good one..

Old 06-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

no it couldnt
Old 06-22-2012, 02:51 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,333
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

By all means improve it if you wish
Code:

I told you to stay in the truck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 06-22-2012, 03:48 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,986
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

I think I took this pic.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,677
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Look out fellas, some internet tough guy is gonna kick your ass if you don't watch out, and with an ego driven name like "BigTimeMike" he can probably actually do it.... Through the internet.... Digitally. Watch your corn-holes.

Not only do you pull the tough guy "I'm huge so I'll kick your ass bro" routine, but you use Comic Sans MS? Really? I'm willing to bet you frequent bodybuilding.com and like to look at those magazines with all the really ripped shirtless guys don't you? Probably get hard watching yourself do reps in the gym mirror too. Or maybe that's from watching the guy next to you do reps? See where I'm going with this? Probably not. That's ok.

Code:

I need to start rep'ing other people, because I STILL can't rep you.

Code:

GODDAMNIT! I said I still can't rep you! Stop making me laugh so hard!

Code:

How do you fuck up your height? Weight I can understand, it fluctuates, and hell, when you signed up in Sept 2010, you could have been 280. But how in the fuck did you grow 6 inches that fast? I'm 6'4" and I've never gotten confused and thought I'm 5'10". You can't add your imaginary dick length to your height like you do your ego.

Code:

... Are you fucking serious?

Last edited by Striker : 06-22-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:38 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,373,168
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

wow, not even going back to quote everyone cause it's just to much work! BTM you a fucking retard! do us all a favor and just go away you clown oh, and you girl looks like an umpa lumpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 06-22-2012, 09:04 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 351,184
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

I before E except after C. #justsayin
Old 06-22-2012, 11:03 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,248
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

You went to a shitty school!!

sufficient

their

heinous

protein

seize

species

Need me to go on? Or are you the official grammer Nazi of DSF?

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 06-22-2012, 11:37 PM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,228
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

That's "More gooder"...sheesh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:59 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,397
rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of