forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 10-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Depression hurts, but I dont have to

Credits: 12,414
Stl is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think the Brewers are over using CC and if they need him for a game 5 they will be screwed.

I heard he wasn't even coming back to Milwaukee next year the New York Yankees were talking to his agent.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,950
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
there will be no game 5, but Soze and I guess wildebeast have to hold out hope somehow...
Old 10-03-2008, 01:59 PM

I don't really see them coming back either. Then Houston and St. Louis can sit back and laugh all winter long.

The 2 NL Central teams expected to be playing each other in the LCS wont even be making it HAHHAHAHAHAHA
Old 10-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Snow and snowmobiles... a natural fit

Credits: 15,851
wildebeast71 will become famous soon enoughwildebeast71 will become famous soon enough

I don't expect the Brewers to make it past the first round now,
1. their 3-5 hitters have 5 years of experience between them.
2. To many guys that bat worth a shit.
Counsell - .226
Hall -.225
Cameron - .243
Weeks - .234 (but he has potential):
how can you lose with a lineup featuring these guys:

3. CC pitching on short rest, Sheets hurt (again), Gallardo out most of the year.

Now I don't really care who wins as long as it's not the Cubs.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

i hear u man, the brewers should have a ridiculous offense..at least they do on paper.

hall and weeks were highly touted and have underperformed with the brewers for a while; it must be irritating to have to deal with such a great amount of talent, but no results.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:59 PM

Being from where Ryan Howard went to college Southwest Missouri State now Missouri State University.

I got to see him play like 5 times. The guy is awesome very good hitter only thing wrong with him is he strikes out TO MUCH

I mean he can hit home runs but some time I think he is trying to hard and wont just go up there trying to get a base hit or double he always wants to crush the ball
Old 10-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Dicktowel.com

Code:

sounds like mike jacobs of the marlins(i know, no one knows who he is), but he's gonna probably end up on another team because he presses just as hard as howard...but he still ended up with 32 HR and 93 RBI...
Old 10-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Dicktowel.com

and jake had 119 Ks versus 199 by howard. yikes
Old 10-03-2008, 05:24 PM

Some will disagree with me but........

When you break down the numbers for MVP

I dont see how Ryan Howard could bet out Albert Pujols. Now before you go saying Albert didnt make the playoffs. I dont really take the playoffs into consideration.

The voters are not even suppose to take playoff performance into the voting criteria.

Pujols struck out only 54 times and only hit 11 fewer Home runs

Plus Pujols played in 14 fewer games
Old 10-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Dicktowel.com

Code:

And he's like, 40! haha