forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 09:00 PM
Pen's Treasure

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
LOL...yeah, I love it. I grew up hating potato soup because it just tasted like boiled potatoes with flour and milk, but with all the unhealthy stuff added in it's great!
Old 07-23-2008, 09:08 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,954
Geaux Saints is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Broccoli Salad

This takes a little time to make and it makes a large helping (good for Thanksgivings or pot lucks, or any other "everybody brings a dish" gatherings). Don't turn your nose up. I can't tell you how many times people have made this and said no one would try it at first, but when someone finally did, the whole bowl would vanish very quickly.

Broccoli salad

2 bunches of fresh broccoli, chopped (we just cut the florets off and don't use the stalks)
1/2 cup chopped red onion (or to your taste...it doesn't take much)
1 lb. bacon, fried and crumbled
1 cup salted sunflower seeds

Dressing:
1 cup of mayonaise
1/2 cup sugar
2 Tbsp of white vinegar

Mix first 4 ingredients together and toss. Put aside. Mix the 3 dressing ingredients first BEFORE adding the dressing mix to the broccoli mix. Stir dressing and broccoli mix together and let sit in refrigerator overnight. When serving, be sure to stir occasionally (the dressing tends to settle on the bottom). Enjoy!

"You rise, you fall, you're down, then you rise again...what don't kill ya, make ya more strong" - Broken, Beat & Scarred -Metallica
Old 07-23-2008, 10:10 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,893
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough
Default Steamed Shrimp Cajun Style from Microwave

Ok, so here is a recipe I have used for many years (just recently in the microwave) to make steamed shrimp that tastes boiled...

Ingredients:

1 container of Molly McButter or Butter Buds
1 container of Lemon Pepper
Lemon Juice Fresh or Concentrate doesn't matter
Tony Chachere's or comparable Cajun Seasoning
Zatarain's Crab Boil Liquid
1lb shrimp
Ziploc or Glad Steamer Bags

De-head shrimp, leave in shell, Place in zipper bag. Add 2 Tablespoons of Crab boil, 2 Tbsp of Lemon Pepper, 2 Tbsp of Molly McButter, 2Tbsp of Tony Chachere's, 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice. Mix in zipper bag well, let sit for at least an hour (overnight is better). Then throw the ziploc in the microwave for 3-4 mins...

Done. Crack open a frosty beverage, peel, eat and enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!

Last edited by DAS : 07-23-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:01 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,056
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

CHEESECAKE

8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese
16 oz. Eagle Brand Sweet&Condensed milk
1/3 c. real lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 graham cracker crust

Put cream cheese in bowl. Blend Eagle Brand milk until there aren't any lumps in cheese.
Stir lemon juice and vanilla extract in with the cream cheese and milk, then pour mixture into graham cracker crust.

Chill for at least 2 hours. Best the next day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From my Grandfather (circa 1965).
Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes
Makes 41/2 dozen.

--Sugar Cookies

21/2 cups sifted flour
11/2 cups sifted confectioners(powdered) sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup soft but not melted butter "not magarine"
1 beaten egg (large)
2 tablespoons milk - Whole or Vitamin D only!!! (a little more if needed)
2 teaspoons real vanilla (not imatation)

Combine flour, sugar and salt and sift again into a large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add egg, milk and vanilla; mix only until mixture holds together. Shape into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 2 or more hours.

Roll 1/2 of dough at a time (keep other half in fridge until needed and then roll before cutting, this can be done a couple of times) about 1/4" thick on floured board. Cut into your favorite shapes and arrange about 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes. Transfer to wire rack as soon as they come out of the oven and cool completely.

--Frosting

Beat with electric mixer till fluffy

1 lb. confectioners sugar
1/3 cup Crisco ( no substitutes)
1 teaspoon clear vanilla
About 2 tablespoons milk you can add more a little at a time.

Add coloring if you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hot Beef Dip (and yes, I've heard ALL the jokes)

1 pkg Dried Beef (now comes in a glass jar)
1 cup Cold Water - for boiling dried beef
½ cup Parm. Cheese
1/4 cup Green Onion - Just the green part
1/4 cup Mayo
8oz brick Real Creame Cheese
1 tbsp Dried Parsley

Chop green of onions

Cut dried beef into small strips or squares and boil in water.

"Drain and on Med-Heat, Mix all remaining ingrediants in pan and cook" until hot. Keep stiring to prevent burning.

Double for more for a party. Eat with Frito's.

Keep warm in small crockpot. Try to find one with a temp control. Stir often if no temp control. Put in tupperware and refridge for up to 5 days. Small amounts (1/4c - 1/2c) can be heated up in microwave 15 seconds between stirirngs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is something my mom made for me when I was a kid. She won $500 in some dessert competition and then they never published it as she made it.

Last time I made this it cost me about $18us (last month). Beware the sugar high from a small 2x2inch piece and the major crash 3-4 hours later.

MUCK.

1 box white or yellow cake mix
1/2 - 1 lb real unsalted butter
1 lrg bag of chocolate chips
1 lrg bag of peanut butter chips
1 lrg bag of butterscotch chips
1 lrg bag of heath chips
1 bag of chopped walnuts
1 bag of coconut
1 can of EagleBrand Sweet & Condensed Milk
1 9x14 cake pan

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

In a large bowl, mound the cake mix.
Melt 2-3 sticks of butter in microwave.
slowly mix the melted butter into the mounded cake mix. You may not need all the butter. Just use enough to make a kind of dough and it be a bit glossy.

Take mix and flatten it evenly across the pan, and slightly up the sides.

Layer the bags of chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch and heath into the pan.

Layer chopped walnuts (I usually mash them up into smaller pieces) and coconut.

You want to still be able to see the chips and nuts.

Slowly and evenly pour entire can of S&C Milk over entire top. I "string" it out longways, shortways, then crisscross. Let it seep down in for about 5 minutes.

Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes. Coconut and milk will become golden brown.

WARNING: Cool on stove top for at least 2 hours.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO EAT FOR AT LEAST ONE HOUR.
This stuff is like lava and holds heat for a long time.

Cut into pieces within 4 hours (but not before 2) otherwise it's very hard to cut. If you used enough butter, you can flip the pan over on to a cutting board. Give it a tap and the muck will fall out upside-down. Use a LONG Chef's knife and cut it into pieces (3x4 or 4x5) keeping the pieces together. Then just put the pan back over the pieces and flip back. My pan has a plastic lid and I leave it on the counter for the 3-5 days it lasts

Place in tupperware or wrap pieces with saran-wrap. It's good for about 2 weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Navy Bean Soup Recipe (my dad's)

A simple navy bean soup made with ham bone or hocks and navy beans, along with chopped vegetables.
INGREDIENTS:

1 pound navy beans
2 quarts boiling water
2 ham hocks or a meaty ham bone
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped celery
chopped ham or ham from the meaty bone
salt and pepper to taste (I add a little seasoned salt along with regular)

PREPARATION:

Wash beans; place in a large bowl and add boiling water. Let beans soak for a few hours. Simmer ham bone or hocks with the beans until beans are tender. Remove bones and chop ham. Add chopped onions and celery. Add water to make about 1 gallon. Add ham meat, salt, and pepper to taste. Cook about 30 minutes longer. Navy bean soup recipe serves 12 or more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY Rice Crispy Treats (I'm not a fan of marshmallow)

1 cup Kayro
2 cup Sugar
¼ cup Butter
1 cup (or more) of Chunky Peanut Butter
6 cups Rice Crispies

Wooden spoons!! NOT PLASTIC, they'll melt - trust me on this

FIRST THING FIRST!!! Put 6 cups Rice Crispies in large bowl

Bring to boil for 1 minute (should become clear) Burns easily and QUICKLY!!

Add 1+ cup peanut butter, stir till mixed.

Quickly pour the "lava" into the rice crispies and stir till mixed well. Put in pan to cool. Wait at least 30 minutes to "flip and cut". Store well sealed, otherwise you'll end up with bricks overnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have others in my head.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,470
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Orange Julius:

1 part pulp-free orange juice
1 part 1-2% milk
3/4 part sugar
1/4 part vanilla extract
2 parts ice

Blend well.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:19 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,359
jakesit is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Holy Crap!

Every one of the recipes sounds good.

Here is an amazing one and it is SUPER EASY.

3 slices of sourdough bread
1 garlic clove
Goat cheese
2 tomatoes
6 eggs

Toast the slices of bread and rub garlic on them.
Spread on goat cheese and put in oven to soften the cheese, spread evenly.
Cook the tomatoes on the skillet until they soften and get a lighter in color I do this on a griddle.
If you have a large skillet this is easier but cook the eggs how you like them salt and pepper them to taste.
Remove the bread put the tomatoes on the bottom then the eggs (2 on each slice of bread) and enjoy.

We usually eat 1 ½ each.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:23 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,174
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

awesome thread.

PMs, no emails.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:23 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,468
Badcat is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Drunken Carnitas
------------

3-4 pound posrk but de-boned and cut into two inch chunks. Corriander, Cumin, black pepper, garlic salt, 3-5 bay leaves, Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce (small can), Whole peeled tomatoes in sauce (large can), one large onion quartered and 2 large cans of chicken broth, 12 pk Corona with lime.

Add Chunked Pork Butt to large stock pot and add Tblspn of each (I cup my hand and cover the bottom for measuring...guestimate) Corriander, Cumin, Black pepper, Garlic salt, onion and add bay leaves. Add contents of Chipotle peppers, Whole peeled tomatoes and cover with chicken broth. If contents in pot aren't covered then add water until it is. Bring to boil, then reduce to med heat and start drinking Corona.

Stir contents of pot at the beginning and middle of each beer for at least 6 beers. Once you can easily cut the pork with a wooden spoon against the side it is ready. Drain juice into bowl or another pot and place meat in a 8x11 baking dish and shred with spoon. Cover with juice and let sit out for 45 mins. (2 beers) Pre-heat oven to broil at 450 and place carnitas in oven for about 15 mins. (one beer)

Pull out serve with Corn tortillas and fajita fixins'

------

You can add Pinto beans to the left over juice and make beans if you like. You can also let the meat stand in the baking dish and then refridgerate over night and heat up in oven the next day.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:31 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,174
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

hahahahahaha. nice!!

PMs, no emails.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:33 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,761
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

ok, who can i hire to cook all this great shit for me?

not my links. always virus check.
Closed Thread