forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 09:31 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 840
Mr Saxon is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Scripts and storys, from time to time
Old 07-10-2008, 11:07 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,893
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

I went through a songwriting/poetry faze in college. I would love to take a creative writing course now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:00 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,851
surfmagik15 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default A little late but...

I wanted to post anyway. Maybe someone will read this and get this thread going again.

I got A's on almost every paper I did in high school and college. I never had a problem conveying an idea onto paper. If I received anything lower it was usually due to a lack of citations or citing incorrectly...I didn't care too much about it. But this type of writing was bullshit to me because there was no emotion, it was an assignment and it's often hard to care about an assignment. So I went into Journalism.
It's been a fun ride and I get to do something that is different everyday and I meet new people constantly, though nothing lasting ever really comes from it. Just recently I started to do some more creative writing and have found it pretty liberating. I was always timid because I used to write songs (I did the whole band thing in high school, we swore we would make it big. We didn't. We sucked.) but the lyrics were always inane and immature, so in recent years I was afraid to let the creative side of writing come out.

The problem I've been having lately is my girlfriend. We've only met a few months ago but she has known me long enough to read my writings and the writings of my friends. She loves my friends because they throw themselves in to the "drunk writer, slumped over his typewriter with a bottle of bourbon" cliche. I don't write like that, because that's not my life, and it's not even theirs. They just seem to find drinking and writing by candlelight alone to be so "romantic." Their lives were never hard and they never experienced the hardships they so claim to have endured. The want to be something they're not. I just have problems with my girlfriend falling into their trap. They're someone else on paper, and I pour my heart on to every bit of the page to keep it real, whether it is happy or sad. But because it's not completely depressing and introspective and resentful of life...well, the gf doesn't think it's good. It's really fucked up my inspiration.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:35 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 7 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

What this thread really needs is a writer with the guts to show us something we can talk about. This requires the kind of writer who is A) talented enough to be worth reading, B) well-liked enough around here that he/she won't be gratuitously flamed, and C) likes showing off his/her stuff.

FYI, Atomicvixen fits this bill. She's already shown us her tits, now I nominate her to show us some of her writing.

Don't make us beg, sweetcakes.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:33 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 4,830
georgetenfour is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
there's a whole mess of fucked up shit right here. first of all, forget that girl. she's not that into you. if she was, even if she didn't like your writing the best, she'd lie and say she did.

second. i always hated kerouac, guy wrote bad and was a loser. henry david thoreau? loser. his mom bailed him out of jail for not paying his taxes, he never got a job his whole life, and his house on walden pond was an entire two miles away from his mom's house where he had dinner every night. oh and he built that shit with mom's money.

all the drunk writers faked some degree of their personal drama.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:02 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,942
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

I should strangle you in Bixby Canyon for such blaspheme. Are then your shining posts on here an extension of your unblemished persona?

I mean, you're entitled to your opinion but that also means I'm entitled to think you suck.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:16 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 7 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Was Thoreau a drinker?

Anyway, I'm not sure what you mean by "faked some degree of their personal drama" but if you look you'll find good writers throughout history--from Homer to Dostoevsky to F. Scott Fitzgerald--enjoyed getting pissed. Many of them were quite dramatic about it.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:24 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 326,519
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

thats the only thing that counts.

i know theres a god bc the if the person who started this thread hadnt been banned we would all have to see a page long post about female empowerment
Old 01-13-2009, 12:34 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 326,519
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

mission accomplished
Old 01-13-2009, 12:47 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

(I'm just gonna leave it at that!)
Closed Thread