forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics

Old 07-26-2011, 05:07 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,584
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I am a fuckstick. How apt for you to notice Mr. Failure. Cocks up your bum, maxbailey just administered you one.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:52 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 29,315
chrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aura

Code:

Mr Failure how original. Sorry I don't take cock up my ass , but I know your Mom likes it in the ass I was elbow deep in her ass!!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 10:48 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 543,009
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Besides the punctuation hate crime involved here, your sentance structure is criminal. How many times do you need to say ass? Try this next time:

"I thought I would randomly point out that I do not like cock in my ass, although I know your mom does enjoy anal play as I was elbow deep in her last night."

Better yet, quit posting your butthurt all over the forum. This thread had fail written all over it from the moment of conception. Pray to Satan and ask him to perform a Casey Anthony late, late term abortion on this thread and move on.

You sir, are ignant and irellephant.

Old 07-27-2011, 12:12 AM

chrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aura

Well it seems like we got a couple fucking english professors here.. I didn't realize that you two were so fucking smart. WHO GIVES A FUCK how somebody types on the Internet. And better yet WHO GIVES A SHIT about what you too butt fucking, cum swapping, faggots have to say..
Old 07-27-2011, 12:30 AM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 350,897
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

someone is working on a jail term. Good luck, Chrissy.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:44 AM

Code:

Chrissy???? what the fuck is that?
Old 07-27-2011, 12:54 AM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 350,897
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

Well, you are acting like a bitch, so I figured that was your real name.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:07 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 543,009
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I know. It's a bitch having standards. But then again, if you had any, you never would have started this thread.
And that should have been two, as in the number. Not too, the adverb. You ignant fuck.
Code:

Jesus, that is gayer than cum on a mustache, and you have the gall to call me a faggot? Good day sir.

Old 07-27-2011, 01:26 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,710
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Good one fatwood, but slow down on the posting.

Hit that century mark then ask Satan for an avvy....he loves that shit.

Post more tits!
R.I.P. JMA

Old 07-27-2011, 01:30 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,710
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

There is nothing keeping you here. Man up and roll with the punches or GTFO.
R.I.P. JMA