forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-02-2009, 01:31 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 543,767
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Not true. If you watch the news it's only the pretty white girls who get kidnapped or fall down wells.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:37 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,265,503
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Did anyone actually applied? Shit ain't done until I throw myself in.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:47 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,985
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

done
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:06 PM
SUBWAY Katelynnx, Eat Fresh!

Credits: 6,154
katelynnx is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

yeah! i've got eight applications full of gold. hahaha
Old 06-02-2009, 03:08 PM

Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

pick me!

you know you want too!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Pobs= pimp
Old 06-02-2009, 03:11 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Fuck you Pobs, I'm platinum!
Old 06-02-2009, 03:12 PM
SUBWAY Katelynnx, Eat Fresh!

Credits: 6,154
katelynnx is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

List any special skills you have that might be relevant to this position.
The double ass slap when a woman is riding me cowboy style and while on top I fuck like a bunny being electrocuted which make me practically a human vibrator. But I only can do 30 second intervals with 15 seconds of rest in between because the chaffing from all that violent movement will start to bother my ass cheeks. Plus I will start to get lower back spasms. That\'s allot of hard work to do for multiple half a minute ecstasies.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:14 PM

Code:

Old 06-02-2009, 03:16 PM

Code:

We'll I'm the diamond standard bro!

And we all know diamonds are a girl's best friend!
Quote:
Pobs= pimp
Old 06-02-2009, 06:26 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,212
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

nah. they just tell you that it's a pretty girl. that way you'll be interested and their ratings will go up.