forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 12:50 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,012
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

9/11- I was getting ready to leave to go on a backpacking trip with my co-workers (who I also lived onsite at an outdoor school with). None of us had television, but my boss came by my room in the morning and told me he had heard about it on the radio. Needless to say we didn't go on the trip. I'm guessing I'm one of the few out there who hasn't seen it.

Challenger- I was in second grade, our teacher had wheeled a television into our classroom so we could watch the launch. We ended up watching the explosion over and over, 'cause that's what all the news was showing later that day.

Columbine- Happened 2 days before my 21st birthday. I got on my computer in the morning before heading to classes, read about it, and started crying. My best friend's mom called us crying as well. Discussed it in every class that day, and most classes the days after.

Old 07-19-2008, 02:16 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,873
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

1. Diana - I was watching a movie. Something bad. I still have the ticket stub somewhere though
  2. Challenger - Junior High computer class. Everyone was watching on the television set (which doubled as our monitor. Does that date me?)
  3. 9/11 - on the way to work. Started the car and it was ll over the news. One plane had hit and by the time I got to work a second had hit. Work was scrambling to get a tv up (building wasn't wired for cable) and there were a lot of worried people as a number of our executives were in NY for a meeting and staying really close to Ground Zero

woohoo! Lucas says I'm still worthy!!
Closed Thread