forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 12:46 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,110
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

stupid laws. at least it happened when i was a minor
Old 07-28-2008, 12:51 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,868
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Good Bless The Silly Minor Protection Laws.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:51 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 842
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
There is nothing worse than an attorney...unless that person is a defense attorney....then it's ok
Old 07-28-2008, 12:54 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

seriously i was arrested twice and by the time i was 17 i had a clean record
Old 07-28-2008, 12:56 PM

SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Firstly, I am not a defence lawyer (I did it right out of law school and hated it, and the people), went into the clean field of IP.

But, I am really ready to kill my boss, just so I can be done with him. (although a partner told me to just hold out a little longer and it will all be better)
Old 07-28-2008, 12:59 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 842
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

big firm or small.....I've found small is much easier to deal with...but you don't have to kill him, just secretly tell his wife he's tagging his assistant
Old 07-28-2008, 01:01 PM

Code:

your boss probably contracted hiv from going to thailand and fucking the 11 year old trannies
Old 07-28-2008, 01:09 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,439
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i wonder if it's just coincidence that the girls are all big-breasted? is there something about big boobs that makes girls more outgoing online? aside from the sheer pride in having biggies...

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:09 PM

Code:

Thank you Amy, you made me smile, which today seems hard to do.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:15 PM

Code:

your welcome.

sometimes im funny
Closed Thread