forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-20-2012, 11:22 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,480
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Arcade is tits Moses. Thanks.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:17 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 67,177
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Exclamation Read This?

Hey jiz traps, I've been super lenient when it comes to hosts lately, We've been testing out a few new ones at your request and its going rather well. But when I get emails saying the sites spreading around Malware and we've been google flagged because were using a known asshole host I start getting angry.

Just to clarify

When this happens, most the time i land up on a black list somewhere, which means i have to scan all the lists, find out which beauty i've landed on, contact the shitty support team, assure them the post was linking to a 3rd party site, and that our link to them has been terminated. After all this you end up losing post counts, cuz i delete your shit in a rage of passion. Then you message me asking why you've gone from 93423423423 posts to 1 and i laugh at you for being a dumbass who cant follow a hosting rule. So all in all you take up about an hour hour 1/2 of my time. As well as MM's Time cuz i tend to email her and bug her at early hours about forum issues haha.

Love,
Moses
Old 07-23-2012, 02:16 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 1,001,043
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

What?
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-23-2012, 02:48 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

It would also help if people check their pm's when getting warned, but hey if they would rather have infractions then so be it. Lol
Old 07-23-2012, 02:53 PM

MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Code:

Eccles posting one word responses doesn't help, If you have a particular question regarding what i said feel free to ask, but simply saying "what?" is pretty moot.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:13 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 1,001,043
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

Would the kind sir please simplify for the layman whatever the fuck it was you said.

My guess is people are using crappy imagehosts and should stop.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-23-2012, 04:26 PM

Yes Eccles, host issues, one of our threads got red flagged for malware last night. Took me awhile to get it straigtened up but were good.

Note to all Posters, your post count may go down. Don't fret just means you should post more. And not use Tinypic.. thaaanks
Old 07-23-2012, 04:36 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 50,034
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Your background is awesome, can you post it?
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:40 PM

Old 07-23-2012, 04:43 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 50,034
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Cheers guv
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.