forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 07:23 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,095
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

im never going to the beach again
Old 07-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,137
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
now what happened my deer
Old 07-17-2008, 07:27 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,278,894
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You miss understood me, I meant getting pure enjoyment from relieving oneself from diarrhea. That has never happened to me.

I had the serious case of the runs last night and it took more than half a roll of Charmin Ultra Soft and 5 flushes to get things done. Plus six 2 sec pump actions of Oust to rid of the concentrated aroma.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,805
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Irony:sarcasm; witty language used to convey insults or scorn

Sarcasm:
1:a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain2 a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

above just popped into my head...can't define irony without sarcasm being used, can't define sarcasm without irony being used.

Thanks Google for the help!

Last edited by Mrs.BlackCrypt : 07-17-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:37 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Kat Von D would be so hot (IMHO) if she lost 20 pounds and changed her name so it didnt remind me of "Von Dutch" (or Von Douche as I like to say it)

Old 07-17-2008, 08:40 PM

Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Kat is hot in person but Pixie is unbelievably sexy and perfect in person

[IMG]http://[/IMG]

Last edited by Goat Gosselin : 07-17-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:45 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

If her name was cat von dike it might attract a new audience . But I dunno about her I saw an interview where she was an anti-semite. I'm not jewish but that kind of ruins it for me.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:52 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

which one is Pixie the old lady or the young lady?
I agree Kat Von D should lose some weight and she'd be better looking
Old 07-17-2008, 09:00 PM

Pixie is the one on the right in the camo, she has an unreal sweet ass

today was a graet day to not work, with all the shasta bigmac games taht were played. many laffs today
Old 07-17-2008, 09:01 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Oh hell yeah, the chick in the camo is real scene girl perfection
Closed Thread