forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-25-2022, 05:32 PM
Not that I could, or that I would. Let it burn, under my skin. Let it BURN!

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

I'm taking a mental health day. I got a new oven/stove, forced into the digital era and although it's not top of the line it's more expensive than most of them.

Damn store sent the installers in with a different size gas hose so they couldn't install. Had to wait a few days for someone more expensive to come. Husband and him handled that. It works there are flames and the keypad is lit.

Now I can't select a damn thing. It's like it's not buttons at all. The instruction manual says they are buttons. I held all sorts of things for three seconds.

There is no trouble shooting for this.

There are companies that paid google to get rid of anyone else ever asking the question. I told someone my whole spiel then they wanted me to pay $1 (totally refundable of course!) to get an answer.

Yeah, like I buy that not being a scam.

So I'm going to go give myself a hernia trying to pull this thing away from the wall enough so I can unplug it.

SERENITY NOW!

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 07-25-2022, 11:50 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 996,540
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

If it's not too late just flip the breaker switch on your electric panel instead of unplugging. YouTube didn't have a video with your model stove?
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 07-26-2022, 04:04 AM

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

Did that when I called GE. After which they told me it was broken. So we have to call the one guy back for a third time (but will get a credit) to unhook the stove since the store's delivery people won't and have it swapped. Unpack and recycle everything all over again too so waste another weekend.

First world problems I know, but geeze. Was waiting for the store to give me a hard time since I didn't buy their insurance/extra warranty, but luckily they didn't, so there's that.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2022, 09:15 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,593
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

My wife, bless her heart, saw a chicken living in the yard of an abandoned house. She caught it and put it in our cat carrier, now she has a pet. Turns out it's a he. A rooster. No eggs. Crows like a motherfucker. Had to order chicken feed for it on Amazon because she was buying Ritz crackers and crushing them and feeding that to him. Needless to say he likes Ritz crackers. Now she wants to get some hens so he "won't be lonely". Plus we would have free eggs. Plus X times more chicken shit to avoid.

Admire this fucker before he disappears.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 07-26-2022, 09:32 AM

She should name it Caitlyn Jenner because it sure does look like a hen
Code:

Old 07-26-2022, 02:13 PM

I told my wife that there are certain breeds of chickens that are like parrots and can repeat words that they are taught. So now she is trying to get it to say "mama". Stay tuned for more amazing chicken facts.

~!

Last edited by amtronic : 07-26-2022 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-26-2022, 02:18 PM

Code:

That was early this morning. She said that the chicken seems to be ignoring her. I told her that chickens can have bad hearing due to inbreeding and she should speak more clearly to it. So now she is yelling "MAMA" at the poor bird.

~!

Old 07-26-2022, 05:44 PM

Puh-leeeeeeease tell me she named him Richard and calls him Little Dick.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2022, 09:30 PM

Code:

It would be confusing if she called the rooster and her husband the same nick
name
Old 07-27-2022, 01:05 AM

Code:

He likes to wallow in the dirt and take dirt baths so much she named him Dirty Henry. First she thought it was a hen so she named it Henrietta. So that became Henry.

~!