forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-03-2009, 11:50 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,727
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Family Guy
T.U.F.
Myth Busters
Dexter

Old 06-03-2009, 11:53 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,461
Nickc is being mentioned in polite conversation

Damn this is hard not to list a ton of shows..

LOST
Party Down
Family Guy
Mad Men
Burn Notice
History Detectives(PBS)
Pardon the Interruption(P.T.I)
Eli Stone(R.I.P)

I dig Gordon Ramsey as well.He's hilarious...

Last edited by Nickc : 06-03-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:12 AM
If you think 69 is hot you should try 89!

Credits: 44,923
mav8989 is a splendid one to beholdmav8989 is a splendid one to beholdmav8989 is a splendid one to beholdmav8989 is a splendid one to beholdmav8989 is a splendid one to beholdmav8989 is a splendid one to beholdmav8989 is a splendid one to beholdmav8989 is a splendid one to beholdmav8989 is a splendid one to behold

Law & Order SVU (although I feel a bit dirty inside after watching some episodes)
Big Bang Theory
Two and a Half Men
CSI (Vegas)
and my guilty pleasure is Chuck. I'm a bit of nerd and I think Yvonne Strahovski is hot as hell!

Old 06-04-2009, 03:38 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,985
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
True.... but it's a comedy about geeks..... which I am one of.... so I just love it!!!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:39 PM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 204,955
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

Yeah i totally forgot about Big bang Theory and Chuck

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 06-04-2009, 03:46 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,529
Eddie Jericho is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Heroes
Lost
Bones
American Chopper
Dog the Bounty Hunter
Old 06-04-2009, 07:23 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,373
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Breaking Bad- Cranston is fantastic. I love the fish out of water concept anyway, but to watch this decent man basically trade in his soul for the future of his family is spellbinding. The characters are a little sterotypical, but not too heavy handed. The son with palsey is a different character, tho. Normally kids on TV with disabilities are either developmentally disabled, or they're defined by the disability. Jr. is just a normal kid who happens to use crutches. It's refreshing to see a character like that.

Dexter- Serial killers. How wrong can you go? I've never read the books, but I'm fascinated by the Code and the backstory of Harry teaching him how to get away with murder. That mentality just hooks me right in. You realize your kid's a psychopath, so you instill this Code in him, rather than getting him help to fight his urges. Brilliant episodic TV.

Big Love- Sopranos for radical LDS types. Mormonism in general, and the Principle in particular, has always interested me. Mormons are obsessed with history, like I am, but they also use history as a tool for their own ends. Kinda like me, too. The characters are very believable and sympathetic. The storylines are realistic, with little tweaks that just smack of believability. Rhonda, the Prophet's child bride and her overinflated ego. I'm sure that in a lot of child bride homes, there's a favorite who, while being victimized by adults, is all about using their status to lord over everyone else. Lots of twists and turns.

The Office (USA Version)- Brilliant stuff. What more can be said. Great ensemble cast, out of the box writing.

Kings- I really liked Kings and am bummed it tanked. It was just different from anything else on TV.

Red
Old 06-22-2009, 11:47 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,120
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

I just started watching Dexter and now I'm hooked, it's consuming my life... Oh, and of course the fifth season of Weeds.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 06-23-2009, 12:03 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,727
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Reno 911. Thats one of the funniest shows on TV.

Old 06-23-2009, 12:51 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,081
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Only shows I've really watched over the past several months:

1) 30 Rock
2) True Blood
3) Scrubs
4) Eastbound & Down
5) Entourage
6) Top Gear
7) Breaking Bad
8) Important Things with Demitri Martin

My Movie Review Thread | Website