forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-16-2009, 11:08 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,852
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

ps striker: congrats on the thread of the week, if not the month
Old 03-16-2009, 11:12 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,488
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

the healthcare system is the problem. even with insurance, one bad incident and youre screwed. over half of the bankruptcies in america are a result of a medical emergency.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:16 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 326,864
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
im using that as an example, and it happens a lot more then youd think. my brother works in a hospital, so hes seen it happen a million times.
but of course youd know more then him. considering you live in nj and work in the same hospital.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:20 PM

Code:

haha bc miami has no hispanics, right?

yeah, its worse in the northeast bc there are more minorities. and more poverty.

haha how did we get to this subject? i think we can just all agree that healthcare in this country sucks and obama should be given props for attempting to tackle it......and not just sign away billions to insurance companies and drug companies like bush did with the prescription act (couldnt resist the dig, sorry).
Old 03-16-2009, 11:27 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,623
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Ok...because I am ex-Air Force, My older brother was Navy, My Dad was Army during Vietnam, and all my grandparents before him fought for their respective branches in Europe.

Before my dad's life went to shit, I remember many trips to VA hospitals, and to our members on here who do have to do this - I truly do sympathize. What you and so many of us have done during war time and not, has gone so undervalued. I can not wait for our full exit out of the current sandbox we are in, but I dread those men and woman coming home to a reality that so many have faced already. The care for them is not going to be there, and it fucking sucks.
I wish there was a way that outside of private insurance companies, there could be a relief organization that would help at least subsidize whatever costs are passed onto these Heroes, that could come from private donations. A true non-profit run by Vets would be ideal. Who best to know what is needed than someone who has experienced the front line of war, and the front line of goverment health care.

How many members active (striker I think you will support this) have gone to sick bay and walked out with a 800mg Ibuprofen. The fucking Goverment cure all. Military medical care is sub par, its not third world sub par but its not the type you would get if you went to Brigham and Woman's here in Downtown Boston.

I am all for a Leader who finally steps up and funds our men and women, and then furthermore protects them through every thing they endure when they get home regarding medical treatment.

Its the fucking least anyone can do.

Last edited by jcaf41 : 03-16-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:33 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

i didnt say hispanics. im not gonna sit here and be told im wrong when i know just like all the addicts that show up and bail the second an iv is in place. its a huge part of the problem and they have to treat everyone, with or without insurance. and confidentiality is of utmost importance in the medical field. they cant go around calling the police everytime someone walks in to ensure they have a greencard.

honestly theres no point in me arguing anything with anyone that supports obama. all i have to say is hes gonna give a whole new fucking meaning to the term "red states". and in 4 years, i told you so.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:34 PM

thank you for your service to our country.

(america. haha all this on a canadian blog?)

and give the president a chance. we just spent a trillion dollars so the bank folks could turn it into a couple billion in profit- he is not going to screw over vets to save a couple million.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:44 PM

Code:

haha so does this mean the honeymoon is over?

you said illegals, which equals hispanics, insinuating that he didnt know about the problems illegals cause. miami has plenty of illegals.

you know where there arent illegals? everywhere else in the country but there are still young sluts having babies (haha like your favorite VPs's daughter in a very white state where teenage pregnancy is an epidemic) and there are still hospitals having $ issues bc the healthcare system is broke.

i support obama in regards to healthcare bc not what he might do to get everyone insurance but what he will do to get costs in check. not just tell people that if they cant afford extensive health insurance they are out of luck. like i said earlier, there is no magic answer just sitting there, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt try to find a solution.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:56 PM

Code:

i wouldnt generalize it by ever saying hispanics, theres illegals from every country. my issue isnt with teen parents, accidents happen and a lot of them can raise their kids and then and their children gan end up being very productive members of society.

also i dont have to defend my opinion, it makes me happy,but good luck on trying to force yours on others.

btw i dont like joe biden and i didnt even know he had a pregnant teenage daughter.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:16 AM

Code:

oh come on, we both know what you meant and who the problem is. hispanics are the problem bc they are a significant percentage and bc they are generally low income earners.

and teen mothers came up i think bc you complained about their drain on the economy. i was agreeing, but saying that it was teen mothers in general that are a drain, not just illegals. alot raise their kids adequately, but oftentimes with govt assistance.

i think ive been pretty factual in my posts. the only real opinions ive given have been that i think obamas plan will provide better treatment for vets and that vets need better mental health treatment. and i have no intention to FORCE other people to believe what i believe, merely persuade them and give the full story to the best of my ability.

i get nothing from my posts in the thread. this does not affect me directly. i am just trying to argue for what i think is best. although the arguing does make me happy and gives me a good distraction from my paper

and alright, so i swung and miss on my dig.