forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 05:36 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,874
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
*Looks around house* Oh SHIT!!!

I wouldn't say that the society is completely based around spoiled arrogant vile lil insects like the ones you've mentioned, but I will agree that they dominate the majority.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:45 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 11,588
EvilTart is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I agree. What I was trying to say is that it seems the stereotypical people that make light of racism, genocide and homophobia are usually upper crusted self entitled white kids. They attempt to make it seem as if it's just a joke but I've found they usually feel that way. It allows them to express their ignorance while blanketing it as a joke.

I deal with these people at work on a daily. They don't know social etiquette because it can't be purchased or come in the form of a pill or video game.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:50 PM

Code:

Solid point, but on the other side of that coin rests the popular trend of hating white people simply because we're presumed to be ignorant and over-privileged. I feel that same about "cracker" jokes as I do about any other racial slur. A bigot is a bigot regardless of skin color and region of birth.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 289,840
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

We have a guy here who was in a camp in world war II and her tells the prisoners stories about how fucked up it was. lol he talks about how all of his friends were murdered and he's here for murdering his wife. But anyways his stories are fucking awful and you'd be shocked and what they did to survive, including cannibalism and lets just say the men got friendly. but it's horrible that someone would do it to that many people, but if you ever meet some of the Aryan Brotherhood people they will tell the story different and what happened is like a story of conquest. Besides that the world should of stepped in long before it even got that far, but like all war unless we see some kind of American benefit we won't touch it.

Old 02-04-2009, 05:54 PM

Code:

Absolutely! The world at large avoid the conflict because "it wasn't their fight"...which is close to the example you gave recently of the boys insulting the woman at Lowes. ( I believe that was you, if not I apologize for my horid memory.) People try so hard to avoid conflict in THEIR lives that they don't attempt to stop when people do horrible stuff to others.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,637
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Eh, I gotta disagree here a bit. What you've said is probably true for your cultural sphere of influence but down here you'll catch hispanics and african americans doing the same tasteless jokes.

Individuals are thoughtful, groups of people are idiots.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:04 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 11,588
EvilTart is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think I'm poorly wording my responses, so for that I do apologize. Just to be clear, and for the sake of argument. I'm Polish and Serbian. (which if you know anything at all about Serbs and Poles you'll know that I'm considered a bastard product of Eastern Europe). I am white by "color" standards. I was raised wealthy, and on the smaller scale I am a trust fund brat. I don't have millions but my daddy does put money in my trust. Don't get me wrong, I do work...and raise two children by myself so I'm not completely useless. Other people with my race coupled with my social economic background are typically pigs.

I also know that there are racist blacks, hispanics and asians. I'm just speaking in the context of Hitler jokes etc on the internet. Now in real life, and the majority of people I personally run into who feel it's okay to call people the N word or the f word are the white privileged. I assume this is because I am white and they think I'll bond with them over this.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:35 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Actually, I give the dude (madhatter) a little credit. 60 years gone, and we're still pissed about Hitler. It was a stupid, ignorant joke, but in the context of the internet as it is, appropriate. Hitler's crimes are only different in scope compared to today's radical Muslims. If Osama had his way, we would see a repeat of Hitler's ideology. Yes, a remarkably stupid joke, but par for the course in this environment. The past has it's horrifying lessons, let's try not to let them be repeated. Madhatter to me has pointed out that Hitler wasn't shit.

That being said, Madhatter, show a little respect, fuckstick.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:45 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,482
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I am a self-involved privileged white kid, and I didnt think it was funny. It was just stupid. Some things you dont joke about.

It all depends on context and intent. Ive made some of the most racist jokes directly to my non-white friends, but they know me and know that I am the complete opposite of a racists. It also helps that I was likely railing hardcore on white people for 10 whole minutes before I changed racial groups. I am usually drunk while doing this.

Bottom line is: pay mind to context, show some commonsense, and if you are going to be offensive, at least make it funny.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:12 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 326,202
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Hitler jokes are taken way seriously where I'm from. I personally don't find them funny. I used to get shit for my german last name. Like being called hitler schnitzel

Closed Thread