forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2008, 08:44 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default The Top 10 Sexiest Asses (SFW)

Not my list...

The Top 10 Sexiest Asses
(According to Spike.com)

Women's bottoms have enchanted men since the dawn of time. There is nothing better than a girl who can wiggle it and shake it like a Polaroid picture. So take some time out of your busy day, and tear into some juicy rump with the top 10 sexiest bottoms.

10. Paz Vega

What else she's known for: Paz Vega is a Spanish actress who is best known for her roles in Sex and Lucia and Spanglish. The breathtaking beauty hit the big time in Spain when she was cast on 7 Vidas, a TV sitcom billed as the Spanish Friends that ran for seven years.

Waist to Hip Ratio: 0.70

Has she shaken her money maker in a music video?
Not yet, but she made her television debut playing a Rumba singer on Spanish TV.

9. Beyonce

What else she's known for: As you’re probably aware, Beyonce Knowles is a Grammy Award-winning R&B artist with hit records such as Crazy in Love, Survivor and Say My Name.

Waist to Hip Ratio: 0.64

Has she shaken her money maker in a music video? Countless times – it’s her job. Check out "Crazy in Love" for a reminder.

8. Jennifer Lopez

What else she's known for: As a film star, pop star, fashion designer, and television producer Jennifer Lopez is a jill of all trades.

Waist to Hip Ratio: 0.59

Has she shaken her money maker in a music video? J. Lo got her start shaking it as a dancer in music videos, and as a Fly Girl on In Living Color. She also shook it in her own music videos.

7. Angel Melaku

What else she's known for: Angel Melaku is a professional booty shaker. This 22-year-old hip hop model of Ethiopian descent was recently named Video Vixen of the Year on BET’s Rip The Runway.

Waist to Hip Ratio: 0.55

Has she shaken her money maker in a music video? That’s all she knows how to do. You can see her shake it in "I Know You Want Me" by Young Buck, "I Luv It" and "Bury Me a G" by Young Jeezy, "In the Ghetto" by Busta Rhymes, "Wonder Woman" by Trey Songz, "Give It Up" by Twista, "I Get Money" by 50 Cent, "Good Life" by Kanye West, and most recently, "Ride" by Ace Hood.