forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 01:40 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,442
melissa21 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
agreed. i think a lot of times when women are worrying about being super thin, it really has nothing to do with being attractive to men. it's so much more complicated than that
Old 06-17-2008, 01:43 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,182
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

I think what a lot of people don't realize about weight issues with women is that it's about control. You feel like there's things you can't control in your life, so you try to gain control over small things that you can, and weight is an easy one to obsess over.

PMs, no emails.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:46 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,629
onemanrace is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think it's a shame when people like Kate Beckinsale reportedly have hang ups over their weight.
I have a friend who was dangerously thin all through university, who's now looking much healthier with some more weight on her. She's far happier in herself too.

Now then, can I make it to Krispy Kreme before they close...
Old 06-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,345
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

My feeling is if the woman has given up caring about her appearance, then I will too. I have known lots of "large" women who reek of sexuality and can pull it off.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:48 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 326,983
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

ill keep my sweet rack but only for you
Old 06-17-2008, 01:48 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Girls:

Make yourself happy and ignore everyone else. If you want to be skinny be skinny, if you are happy being a normal then be normal, and if you want to weigh 400lbs then do so BUT BE HAPPY in who you are.

I guarantee their are guys who will like you no matter what your weight is.

-Pen

P.S. Post more boobs and make the guys happy!
Old 06-17-2008, 01:55 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 228,449
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

hahahahaha. I agree-it shouldn't matter what weight you are as long as you're happy. I'm not anywhere near rail thin-and wouldn't ever want to be. Maybe its just the way I was brought up, but curves to me are great. And you know, if the guy doesn't dig it-move on. I love my curves and wouldn't trade em in for the world.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:58 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,475
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

As is, she's got love handles. Take off the panties, she'll look beautiful.

On one hand I think women are pressured by society to look like a fucking beanpole, and that's wrong. But just like all the other retarded trends out there (sagging your pants, buying into that global warming shit, PETA, high gas prices), there insn't much we can do to stop it.

On the other hand, do you ever notice how it's always the puketastic, utterly BEASTLY chick with the mullet and the moustache whining about how women are treated like cuts of meat, but the gal in the size 2 with 34Cs and the great butt never seems to care? How the hot chicks at the party are topless within a half hour and/or four shots of Jaeger, but the bear-women and mormon chicks keep their goosefeather coat on all night so they won't be "objectified"? Food for thought.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:59 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,345
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

I LOVE YOUR CURVES.....
Old 06-17-2008, 02:00 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 228,449
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

Thanks SL
Closed Thread