forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-03-2009, 10:26 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,478
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I know when Ive moved into homes Ive had to prove that I immediately switched the utilities into my name. Its prob in the lease that you signed that you need to do so.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:13 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,188
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
This one is easy. Because I don't feel that it is right to knowingly take something from someone else. I also do not feel it is necessary to correct all injustices in the world. I am not responsible for your mistakes and I am not going to go out of my way to fix your mistake. If you want to fix your mistake and I don't have to put forth any effort then I'm all for it.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,630
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Sweet then, the chick that paid for the electricity wants her money. She didn't use the electricity. So then op should just pay her then, no?
Old 03-03-2009, 11:44 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Code:

No. That is going out of my way to fix her mistake. Parting with money that I need is difficult for me. Therefore me giving someone 500 bucks is difficult for me. When I say not difficult to me, I mean the less of two evils. For me the lesser of two evils would be to pay the electric than have my credit ruined because I didn't pay my bills. The lesser of two evils would be to tell a chick to fuck off if she told me she wanted money from me to fix her mistake. I wouldn't give a chick money to fix her car if she hit me and didn't damage my car. It would be her fault and no damage done to me. None of my business at that point.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:47 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,622
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

So ignorance in this dipshit's case is acceptable? Because she did not turn the electricity off, and he never turned new service on then its her fault??
Old 03-03-2009, 11:48 PM

Code:

basically. he's lucky he is a dumbass and it never entered his mind why he didn't have to pay for electricity. some people get lucky with scracthoffs. he got lucky with his lack of intelligence combined with laziness.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:51 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 10 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

are you defending because you agree? or because you feel like arguing?
Old 03-03-2009, 11:52 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,622
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Unfortunately that luck will run out when a civil lawsuit is brought against him and his roommates. The lease agreement that is signed will show the end date, all she has to do is provide a reasonable case to the electric company that is was an oversight on her part and they will attach the money owed onto whomever signs a new service agreement. I am a landlord, and that's the fun shit that will happen here in MA. Yes she might have been lax, but being a scumbag and telling her to fuck off for something you clearly used is not the best course of action.

**Also - if it comes down to it and the owner of the unit or building is involved, and they get threatened with service interruption which can happen because they will just bill the owner of record. The Landlord will more than happily provide an up to date lease to show who lived there during the times that they are owed money. Reason why on all credit checks they check public records specifically to make sure you are not a dead beat when it comes to utility companies.

Last edited by jcaf41 : 03-03-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,111
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

I know answer, but if I tell you I have to bill you $200 /hr. But since I'm not an attorney, that would be practicing law w/o a Licence. So my suggestion to you is go pay a lawyer and darken our door no more.

In the mean time, I've notified your local Draft Boards.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,630
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

She didn't hit your car, you hit hers in this analogy, seeing as your car was undamaged you just decided to book it instead of give insurance. Your defense by means of lazyness are all well and fun, but when legally she didn't use the service and a small claim is put against you and it shows up in your credit report, how easy was it to ignore at that point?

Last edited by Trips : 03-04-2009 at 12:01 AM.