forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 10:54 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,903
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

will you guys stop? Making me feel like I'm at home...:

about a man and his horse
Old 06-03-2008, 01:16 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,056
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
that's for the times when the data is so important that you send the drive off to be taken apart and have the platters themselves scanned.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,669
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

10 grand huh? Try $369. Not to mention:
Code:

What's the latest BlackCrypt? Did that program work?
Old 06-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,237
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

It seemed like it was working, renamed everything cluster, and recomended me moving to another drive to recover. Went to put it on my internal, and it said there was no room.

Gonna try it again, make a new folder in the external, and move it there.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 06-03-2008, 08:17 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,056
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

HOLY CRAP BATMAN! They're cheap. I did see this on that page though " Our skilled Engineers provide a free quote, and with your approval, we recover your data, backing it up onto a portable hard drive."

I guess the other big difference is the drives I sent in were all part of an array. "Aero announces flat fee of $369 for all single-disk recoveries. Aero data recovery is offering a flat rate for all data recovery services involving a single hard disk. RAID and multiple-drive systems are not included."

Good link though. Thanks, I've put it in my "tech" links.
Closed Thread