forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 11:23 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,279,591
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Though I agree that the Ultimate Warrior or even Hogan aren't the greatest wrestlers. Nor them being athletic, Hulkamanics can eat shit and die. Hogan's faux punches and face boots are one of the worse acting on television. It's the entertainment factor that I look forward to and no one is more over-the-top ape shit crazy then the Ultimate Warrior and unlike him, most wrestler's now don't stay in complete character and the story lines just offer more unnecessary boring talk in the ring and dressing rooms.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:29 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,188
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think the ridiculous story lines, more than anything else, is why I stopped watching wrestling. They just get too carried away with these completely retarded stories so 2 guys have a reason to fight. We don't need to see their families attacked or a funeral interupted or any of that other stupid shit. What's wrong with I don't like you, you don't like me, now let's go kick each other's ass. Or we respect each other but want to see who's better.

Old 06-04-2008, 11:55 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Or have their families brought into the picture. Sorry Gurerros but McMahon should've never let you into the business.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:57 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,188
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

And now TNA is doing the same shit with Karen Angle. I can almost forgive VM for giving Vickie Guerrero a job since her husband died, but make it backstage or something where she doesn't get involved. Hell, let her hold belts or ring the bell or something, but leave her the fuck out of the story.

Old 06-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 7,130
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The Warrior was one of the craziest wrestlers ever. You knew that guy was on some shit that made him almost bipolar. He got a huge push because everyone loved him and were captivated by his shaking the ropes... but yes i watch some of his matches and they are ubsurd
Old 06-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
agreed...i believe they are definitely in a transitional period. they are moving away from the random storylines and working towards a hybrid or entertainment and old school matches that tell a story within the match rather than stupid promos from ass clowns who cant get it done in the ring.

i for one am in favor of this as it seems that a lot is lost in the ring in pursuit of a high spot rather than technique.

ill take a jericho, benoit, regal, steamboat, flair, or HHH over a spot monkey any day.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:21 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
superspecial is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Dude, he legally fucking changed his name to "Warrior". He is a nut job of the highest order. You ever want a good laugh, go to his website. He posts these essays with all these six and seven syllable words. It's hilarious.
Old 06-11-2008, 04:19 AM

Using 6-7 syllable words or more usually means having a mastery of an expanded vocabulary and in many essences a higher IQ or education. What's so strange about that?

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 06-11-2008 at 04:22 AM. Reason: knocking on wood
Old 06-11-2008, 05:03 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,940
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

damn straight, i think HHH will be remembered for being one of the absolute best in the history of the sport. no doubt about it
Old 06-24-2008, 01:19 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

HHH is a wrestling god
Closed Thread