forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 07:44 PM
2 smileys, 1 cup

Credits: 22,151
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total

farting
breathless
knee
Old 07-22-2008, 07:45 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,001
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

25. adjective
26. body part
27. adverb

Old 07-22-2008, 07:46 PM
2 smileys, 1 cup

Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total

Is this a novel ??

ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
ha, I swear, almost there. It's really not much when it's all written down.

2 smileys, 1 cup

greenish-blue
upper lip
blindingly
Old 07-22-2008, 07:49 PM

okay, since you're the only one replying anyway, I'll give you the rest:

28. verb
29. verb
30. color
31. adverb
32. verb
33. noun
34. number
35. noun

Old 07-22-2008, 07:53 PM
2 smileys, 1 cup

fellate
snore
black
artificially
smack
paddle
jetski
Old 07-22-2008, 07:55 PM

okay, as I'm filling them all in... how about a different color?

Old 07-22-2008, 07:56 PM
2 smileys, 1 cup

yellow, which isn't 10 characters
Old 07-22-2008, 08:00 PM

Okay, I present the first DSF mad lib. Thanks to Glen Quagmire and Yalvulcon for filling it in:

After getting good and brown the night before, I like to wake up in the morning, drink a hot dildo of coffee, and check the DSF forum.

As I puke the threads, I see that Binary has provided us with more malignant apps, and Brizzel has been incredibly busy adding to the drugs thread.

Lucas has been having fun changing everyone’s boobs to swollen women, and apparently paused to leave the ban boot on a n00b. Oh n00bs, when will you ever open?

Shasta, Jo_dile, and Pendragon are endlessly begging Jo and Amy to post panties of their elbows. Jo just has at them, while Amy continues to post in the Young and Busty thread, telling us about lisping in New Jersey and how her engorged pet anteater died.

Off in the private section, Shasta and Bigmac have been farting as usual, putting their breathless fists into each other’s knees. They say it’s only greenish-blue if you make upper lip contact, but I still think they’re blindingly gay for each other!

Pen contines to fellate poetry about everyone, making me snore as I read each verse. YellowCrypt and Mrs.YellowCrypt banter artificially back and forth. I wonder if they ever smack in real life anymore, or if it’s all over the paddle?

Oh no! I can’t believe I just spent 31337 hours on the forum! I think I’m addicted to this jet ski. Help!

Closed Thread