forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 12:42 AM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,137
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

i know a lot of leaf fans and i have been wondering what they are doing in this off season, i man Jason Krog 2 yr/4 mil was it and 2yr/8 mil for a guy that has avg 59 points in the last 2 yrs in Demitra.

at least the Devs signed a couple ppl that could score for the first time in what seems like 10 yrs. loved the Rolston signing and think they over paid for Hoilk but if he plays the roll he did when he was there last they may get the bucks worth if they use him like the rangers and thrash did it will be a waste.

how about that finish in the All star game. cant ask for much more than that
Old 07-16-2008, 12:46 AM

Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

speaking of the Laffs, they signed ryan hollweg. career 12 points in 200 games 4 points last year and i think 2 were in the same game. i hate him. he played Jr here and was a useless tit. took so many stupid penatlies and continues that trend in the nhl. his 96 pims last yr had prob 90 of them were fro hitting from behind. his famous move from here or diving and laying on the ice. we called him zamboni cuz he was always cleaning the ice instead of skating
Old 07-16-2008, 12:51 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,953
lastlineofd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yea and they signed Jeff Finger who is a nobody for like 3-4 mil a year. Krog got $2 mil a year from the Canucks... oh dear lord. Hadn't seen the figures yet, was at work and following that watching the All Star Game.

Assbag owner says he wants an experienced GM so he hires an agent with no experience who the majority of GM's want nothing to do with so hes left with offer sheets (Backes) and his own clients (Krog and Demitra). I blame the owner not Gillis. But its painful.

Hollweg is a jerkoff remember seeing him with the Rangers, guy I know reasonably well plays D for the Islanders.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:54 AM

Credits: 6,953
lastlineofd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I did a little reading... and heard 1 year 1 way around 750k for Krog, God I hope I'm right.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:00 AM

i guess Krog had 120 plus point in th the ahl but he has dont nothing in the Nhl over his multi chances. Yea the laffs are making stupid signings, never seems to matter who the gm is. i had to chek the stats on Finger, i had knew of him but didnt understand that signing. the rangers have made a few dumb signings also, i hate rangers and the leafs
Old 07-16-2008, 01:00 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,436
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

if you stop drinking, what else is there?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:08 AM

i did some looking to on the Krog dael i cant find the terms now, but when i saw the signing i thing it was on my phone, have to see when they tell the public i guess
Old 07-16-2008, 01:31 AM

Credits: 5,925
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

3 hours southeast of Calgary in a place with Junior Hockey. you must be in Lethbridge. I have a friend that lives there...

woohoo! Lucas says I'm still worthy!!
Old 07-16-2008, 01:59 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Doc told me to stop drinking and that I had hepatitis. He was wrong on both counts. Get a second opinion. And if all else fails, theres always pot.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:02 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

with Shasta and Bigmac posting so many comments every day /all day they will be at 10,000 posts in no time
Closed Thread