forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-17-2012, 05:10 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I suggest we back up the server to a fucking cloud or some shit. I don't want to lose that retarded comment I made two days ago.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:47 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 67,048
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Titles,
i'm gay and i don't plan on posting anything
gayer than bicycle shorts
paris gave me herpes
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive
jesus is my homeboy
jesus got drunk and molested me

This is our current Title setup has been for a long long time. Currently we stop at 2,000 posts with the magnificent jesus got drunk and molested me!

Do we want more?
Old 07-17-2012, 09:53 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,425,721
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well, if you have over 2000 posts you've probably got an avvy, and we've all got custom titles. Maybe a changeup is due for the junior members...

Old 07-17-2012, 09:56 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,842
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

i wouldn't mind a new title, lucas was fucked up on something when he gave me mine. i don't even know what it means or how it applies to me...make fun of me all ya want or make it truthful, i don't care but make it make sense please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 07-17-2012, 10:10 PM

MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

lol I'll come up with something clever for you!

I know this sounds silly but is the highlight and strikethrough icons on replys broken? shows a mini tinypic icon instead?

Not to troll anyone about using tiny pic as a image host on a forum gui or anything.. i was hoping it was just my side but let me know.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:15 PM

cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

i have never used tinypic except my avatar

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 07-17-2012, 10:21 PM

Code:

nooo not saying you, I'm saying the icons in the reply box are hosted on tiny pic instead of our server. Someone before me must of thought that was a good idea now the links are dead. Highlight and strikethrough have tiny pic logos under the attachment drop down menu.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:31 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,425,721

Code:

yeah. Satan never got around to fixing those. what a shitty admin that guy was
He actually told me one time (or maybe I imagined the whole conversation) that he had a copy of the original pics, but had misplaced them or something.

Old 07-17-2012, 10:48 PM

Code:

fuck, just change it, thank you!!!

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 07-18-2012, 09:14 AM

You now have highlight and strikethrough icons instead of tiny pic logos. lmao.