forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-02-2024, 09:38 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,277,498
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Randolph County teacher arrested for indecent liberties with student
Christopher Koulouris July 26, 2024

Britney Marie Vernon, Randolph County, N.C teacher at Randleman High School booked with six felony charges, including indecent liberties and for having sex with a student.

A North Carolina high school teacher was arrested Wednesday for allegedly having sex with a student, police said.

Britney Marie Vernon, 39, was charged with three counts of felony indecent liberties with a student and three counts of felony sex acts with a student, according to the Randolph County Sheriff’s Office.

The sexual assault allegations against the Randleman High School teacher were first reported on July 1 according to a Randolph County release.

Abuse of trust, authority and power

Police did not share the details or disclose whether more than one student was allegedly targeted by Vernon, with the magistrate finding probable cause to issue the warrant, deputies said.

The sheriff also did not clarify whether the alleged victim was Vernon’s student along with the age of alleged victim.

The age of consent in North Carolina is 16.

Vernon is a career and technical education teacher within the high school’s health services department, according to its webpage.

She began her teaching career at Randleman High on August 21, 2023, but had been a part of the Randolph County School System since August 2018, a spokesperson told WFMY 2 News.

Vernon has since been suspended without pay.

She is being held on a $75,000 unsecured bond and is due back in court on Aug. 12.

Not immediately clear is what led to the educator abusing her position of trust, authority and power and targeting her student victim.

Randleman is a city with a population of 4,600 and is 20 miles south of Greensboro.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.