forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-02-2011, 06:18 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:55 AM
I haz temp avy!

Credits: 14,388
squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Hi my name is squeezums. I am not racist... i hate everyone equally. I dont post alot.... so fucking what? I am more of a watcher(lurker). I usually laugh my ass off at some of the posts on here. That is all!

Iam also quite pissed off about the "rapture" not happening as i sold all my belongings then had to buy them back at a ridiculous mark up!

Last edited by squeezums : 06-02-2011 at 07:02 AM. Reason: forgot something stupid to say
Old 06-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,315
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Birthday

Code:

Squeezy likes to watch.......get off the sidelines and join in the fuckery!

Welcome you sick watching bastard.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 06-02-2011, 08:26 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,777
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I'm kind of glad that never happened. Meatloaf is a good actor and a great singer, but I don't think he could pull off both at the same time. That said, I love listening to Bat Out of Hell, Back Into Hell, and The Monster's Loose... then I listen to Hang Cool Teddy Bear and feel semi-depressed about how the mighty have fallen.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-02-2011, 12:04 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,586
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

i didn't say i wanted Meatloaf to actually be the actor of it, just that the music story that the "Rock Opera" itself outlines would make an awesome musical. he could play the main characters dad, so that at the end of "paradise by the dashboard lights" he could deliver that great line in a loud voice towards the bitch wife in the kitchen. "i'm waiting for the end of time, so i can end my time with you" i really have thought about it a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 06-02-2011, 03:51 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 50,030
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Get posting again bitch. We need someone to mock due to their need to show balls.

Code:

Get off the bench and get involved you racist pussy.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:04 PM
shade

Code:

Yes, I noticed that after I posted. I'll attempt to upload a mirror for you tomorrow.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Foetus

Code:

zing!
Old 06-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,887
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Mi nombre is Trips and I take big shits. Also, I have a problem with sobriety. It keeps finding me.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:22 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

bastard!: