forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 11:15 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,575
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm going to buy a vaporizer
Old 12-22-2010, 11:16 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Yes you are.

When i switched it to make it Foetus' thread, I needed you to be the creator of the thread because I wanted you to receive credits for the views since you are the major contributor there. Since i can't create posts for you I had to split the thread in two. I copied your 1st ever DSF post and put it in that thread... every post before your post went into the "Original Gore thread" and everything after your post I transferred into "Foetus' Gore thread". You being the 1st poster in the new thread get credit as the "creator" of the thread. The view count started at zero since it, in effect, was a new thread even though I immediately populated it with all those posts (all the posts that were moved from the original gore thread). Does that make sense? I'm not sure I explained it in a way that is ez to understand.

As of right now the original gore thread has 199,777 views. Now that I split the thread into 2 diff threads, you both will get credit for people viewing your threads. Foetus gets credit for ppl viewing his thread and JapaneseGameShow gets credit when ppl view the older gore thread.

If JapaneseGameShow was still an active member i wouldn't have done this but since he is long gone and Foetus has been far and away the most active poster in this thread, i felt it fair to give it to him.

(i realize i switched narrative mode halfway thru this post but i am too tired to change shit)

EDIT -- i would do this for other threads where the original creators are no longer active but some have so many pages it would take me too long to transfer all posts. It took me over an hour just to do this one and it wasn't even near the size of "random ams" or some of the other big threads.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:23 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 192,337
xoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud of

Code:

cool story, bro.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:25 PM
satan666

Did anyone else see She and Him (Zoey D) perform on Conan??
They performed Screamin' Jay Hawkins' "I Put a Spell on You" and she sounded really fucking amazing!

I don't know if she's been getting vocal coaching or something or maybe she has always sounded this good but I was surprised. Sure, part of her performance came off as a little bit of her trying to show off her vocal chops, IMO, but I didn't hear any wet effects other than reverb (still hard to tell though) so I think she's legit.

Anyways, I'd like to know what anybody else thought.

Old 12-22-2010, 11:28 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 553,291
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Consume me.

Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I don't understand, Mr. B
Old 12-22-2010, 11:34 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 553,291
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

I thought your vaporizer you would want to share so I got you a few ladies and somemore Four!

In my head it made cents, sorry sometimes I forget thing get lost in translation on the interwebs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:36 PM
satan666

Code:

C'mon. Level with me sporto....

Old 12-22-2010, 11:37 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 192,337
xoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud of

Code:

your two for two on cool stories tonight. lmaoo you sound like i do when im coked up
Old 12-22-2010, 11:45 PM
Consume me.

Lightbulb

Code:

Good thinking.
When I saw the ladies, I realized my priorities are not in order.
I would never drink that shit though.
Closed Thread