forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 12:19 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,070
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
want me to come over and do your nails?
Old 01-12-2009, 12:53 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,615
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

sure. but only clearcoat. no colors.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:55 AM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

haha im putting silk wraps on my nails and then painting them dark red, but if all you want is clearcoat thats fine, i can just buff them
Old 01-12-2009, 12:58 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Code:

yeah. i have to go to work tomorrow and i might get strange looks if i have red nails. you can paint my toe nails whatever color you want though.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:14 AM

haha if only i had bright pink nail polish
Old 01-12-2009, 01:15 AM

Code:

you at the store on the way to my house.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:19 AM

haha think any store that sells nail polish is closed
Old 01-12-2009, 01:35 AM

Code:

wal mart and walgreens are open 24/7 here.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:40 AM

walgreens is too far and im pretty sure walmart closes at 10
which reminds me my fucking roots are growing in
Old 01-12-2009, 02:20 AM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,594
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

A friend of mine wrote down 25 things about himself for some random survey and I wanted to share this with youse peoples. I didn't know where else to post it. Some are funny, some are touching, some are disturbing... but all are 100% true.

1- When I was a teen, I used to go to Morrison's cafeteria on Monday nights for a specific reason. That was the night the mentally challenged ate for free. I would sit across the room from them & eat my meal. When I finished eating, I would sip my drink until they were through. When their caretakers rallied them together to usher them out, I would pull my pants really high & my sock cap low, then waddle out with them to avoid paying my bill. . . . I only stopped because the last time, they tried to load me onto the bus.

2- One evening while driving in the city, I noticed the woman in the car next to me was putting on make up while driving. At one point she lit a cigarette then starting rooting around in a bag. She then pulled out a can of hairspray & began spraying her head. Convinced she was about to torch herself, I followed her for blocks & missed my exit.

3-When I was younger, I held one of my sister's dolls over a fire, so the plastic would soften & I could bend it's arms & change it's face to a sad or funny face. Instead, the doll began to brown then melt to the point of dripping. I slipped it back in her room & when it was discovered, I lied and claimed evil demons did it. They believed it. . . That was one of the few advantages to being raised by religious fanatics.

4-Once when I was at a funeral for a friend of mine, while on my way out, I looked into one of the smaller rooms at the funeral home. There was a little old woman sitting all alone in the room & what appeared to be her husband in a casket. It saddened me to no end, so I entered & sat for a while. Before I left, I walked up to the box, touched the old man's hand, nodded my head to the old woman then signed the guest book "Gabriel".

5- One night when everyone in my house was asleep.. I slipped into my daughter's room and looked down on her sleeping. She was so snug & surrounded by all the stuffed animals she adores. I stared until her image became blurry & I noticed I was crying & whispering "I'm sorry... I'm sorry". The sorrow came, because I realized those same little hands that clutch the fluffy animal next to her, will one day wither & fold across her chest... And I won't be there to protect her.

6- I have this strange compulsion that I give into more than I'd care to admit. I will sometimes spend 4 to 5 hours alone creating a work of art... & all the while, I know I will destroy it the moment I'm finished & no one will ever see it. I must have spent thousands of hours & destroyed hundreds of pieces & I still have only slight clues as to what pleasure I derive from this.

7-When people tell me they love god more than they love their family & friends & that they're willing to die for him... it doesn't sound any different to me than if they were to say they love Heroin more than their families & friends & that they'd die for it. . . & it doesn't hurt any less.

8- I often have a difficult time differentiating between bravery & stupidity.

9-Sometimes when Mormons come to my door & knock... I stare at them through my door's peek hole & knock back until they leave. . .

10- Whenever I've been in lengthy relationships that ended in a break up... When I cried it was never over the loss of the girl. . . But instead, childhood abandonment issues would resurface.

11- I have a difficult time bringing my daughter to events where she can interact with other children. Mainly because, I can't stand the small talk & cordial social posturing I'm forced to endure by the other parents.

12- I'm becoming more & more a process thinker. This isn't a bad thing as it provides foresight, which in turn allows me to avoid mistakes. But it doesn't stop there for me. I process think my way through all awaiting events & commitments. I Process think my way through interactions I know I will have with others. I know what I will say & I know what they will say. So by the time the actual events arrive, I'm through with it & just going through the motions.

13-I have childhood memories that couldn't possibly have happened. Like the time our families gathered in the field behind my grandmother's & watched as a huge piece of the sun burned off & fell in the sky.

14- All the time I used to spend in my youth wondering if people really liked me, has now been out numbered by the hours I spend wondering if I really like that many people.

15- Most of my life, when I'd write stories or songs, my internal narrator conveyed with a British accent. When I spend too much time writing, I unknowingly speak with a slight British accent & it often leads to someone asking me "where are you from? "

16- For some reason, it's becoming increasingly difficult to sit in attentive submission throughout the duration of a movie.

17- I'm the same age as the Superbowl.

18- I have more musical alter egos than my core listening base is aware of.

19- I was once with a girl who I knew had slept with most everyone in the bar I frequented. Knowing how experienced she was, I anticipated I would be educated in pleasurable ways I'd never imagined. But instead, I concluded... The reason she was with so many men, is because no one would want to be with her twice.

20- Being raised a Christian, sometimes I experience what I call "Phantom God Syndrome" For example, one day after a heated religious debate at the coffee shop, on the way home, I got this strange feeling that God was proud of my atheism.

21- I don't find nudity sexy... It can be beautiful, but no more sexually stimulating than a beautiful willow in a grassy field. She needs to leave something on... The shoes... A hat...gloves...? Anything to separate us from the other animals.

22-Once my friends & I got kicked out of a nudist camp at a rainbow gathering, because, instead of taking our suits off, we just unzipped our pants & let our freak meat swing.

23-In 1993, I took an oath of celibacy & slept with a mannequin named Lilith. When the winter came in late 93 & we were running out of things to throw in the fire. Bit by bit I burned Lilith in the fire pit. But to this day, I still have her face.

24-I'm uncomfortable with casual hugging & kissing. I never know how far to take it or when it's supposed to stop.

25- I can't swim.