forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-16-2013, 09:22 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,119
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Sorry, I don't look in every thread here and I actually forgot I posted in this one. But yeah, you guessed right.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal
Old 04-17-2013, 02:08 AM
Hide your MILFS, I will hunt them down and make them mine.

Credits: 206,134
JP04 is considered by many to be the illest
JP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Correct You're on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
How the fuck are god and hell still considered swear words. Who took this poll, nuns? Fucking nuns
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I'd still nail her for the novelty. I live for the strange
Old 04-17-2013, 02:03 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,757
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Old 04-17-2013, 02:12 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Team America?
Old 04-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,119
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

It's not Team America. It look like Jitsu from the He-Man action figure line from the 80's but with the body of Fisto. And someone else's arms because holding a gun like that would be impossible for both in the right hand.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal

Last edited by Kal-El : 04-20-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:14 AM

Code:

TMI bro. Here's a hint if you're stuck, which most of you are. It is from the opening credits of a 2004 movie...

Old 04-21-2013, 06:40 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,539
GagOnIt might win a People's Choice award
GagOnIt might win a People's Choice awardGagOnIt might win a People's Choice awardGagOnIt might win a People's Choice awardGagOnIt might win a People's Choice awardGagOnIt might win a People's Choice awardGagOnIt might win a People's Choice awardGagOnIt might win a People's Choice awardGagOnIt might win a People's Choice awardGagOnIt might win a People's Choice awardGagOnIt might win a People's Choice awardGagOnIt might win a People's Choice awardGagOnIt might win a People's Choice awardGagOnIt might win a People's Choice award

Napoleon Dynamite?
Old 04-22-2013, 04:32 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,224
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Code:

Dodgeball?
Old 04-23-2013, 12:10 AM

Code:

Code:

no & no. Keep on guessing

Old 04-23-2013, 06:22 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

If the answer is not Action Figures, I will at that point give up.