forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-23-2010, 10:45 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

I had no idea Jon Jones was such a humble, well-spoken guy. This is an interesting video.

Old 09-30-2010, 11:57 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,713
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Default George Roop?s Head Kick KO - Korean Zombie

Last edited by Five Inch Taint : 09-30-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:18 AM
satan666

Brian Urlacher tried to pick a fight with Bas Rutten (until he found out who Bas was)

Old 10-17-2010, 10:39 PM
satan666

Condit post-fight interview by Helwani (SPOILERS inside, duh)

Old 10-17-2010, 10:44 PM
satan666

Some pics of Pat Barry Helping Brock Lesnar Practice His Striking

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 10-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,510
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

SPOILER

Great striking in that one.
Don't know if anyone else noticed, but they had that ring mic'd perfectly to catch the slap on those.
Excellent work from a guy that really dominated WEC Welt's with subs learned in Pancrase, etc.; and you know it was sweet to do this one with a left hook.
With Greg Jackson planning his game, he could keep it going.
UFC Welt is STACKED.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:53 PM
satan666

Robert Downey Jr loved the Condit knockout

Old 10-20-2010, 06:56 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,008
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

ill be at ufc 121 this weekend kids and i hope to get arrested for molesting arianny celeste
Old 10-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,606
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Anyone catch TUF last night? I fucking loved watching Mark Stevens talk shit about how Cody wasn't serious and how he was going to get a lesson in MMA from him. And then 18 seconds into the match... what?
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 10-22-2010, 02:26 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,373
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

I lost a little bit of respect for Jon Jones with this one

Code: