forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 05:46 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Easy there, BC...
Old 07-10-2008, 06:49 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

If you receive a tech support guy that has an accent and you are having trouble understanding him/her you can always politely say so and request a different support person and they will oblige you.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,805
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Not the asshat I was dealing with today that couldn't understand me. I finally did ask for someone else who could speak more clearly and who would have no trouble understanding me rather than making me repeat everything 2-4 times. Even the word "yes" this clown couldn't understand. He said they had a policy of not transferring people to other reps. But he also tried convincing me that they don't have scripts so.....

Asshat #2 lied to me. Said the problem was one thing then when I said "it couldn't be that little update you keep mentioning that affects XP users because a) I don't use XP and b) my PC doesn't get auto updates and I haven't done any since BEFORE the one you keep mentioning" he then backtracked and said it was a server problem when not even 5 min earlier said it wasn't a server issue.

Asshat#3 said ALL of Verizon's customers used IE. I said no they don't. I don't. He tried giving me some shit about how FF just doesn't work well with Verizon. Which is damn funny because I've used FF for over a year with Verizon with no connection issues. He said I HAD to use IE. I asked where in their TOS it stated that. "nowhere"
Old 07-10-2008, 08:59 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,442
melissa21 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

hint of lime tostitos make me not hate my life as much
Old 07-10-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,626
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Aww Mel....Dont hate your life...
Know what? I luv ya so cheer up.... Or Ill be forced to go over to your house and cheer you up. Ill do it, dont push me...
Old 07-10-2008, 09:05 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,508
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Private messages can be very good things!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:08 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,082
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

Ha. Sounds like you've got some good ones...

I just keep getting boobie requests.

Old 07-10-2008, 09:12 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,508
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

Better than good!

Awww, maybe I'll send you something other than a boob request! But what the hell, while I'm at it... couldn't hurt to ask
Old 07-10-2008, 09:20 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,615
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

No one ever PMs me. That's may be a good thing. I'm not sure I want to the see the "private" shit that gets passed between Mac & Shasta.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:23 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,082
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Code:

Grow a set of boobs and watch the PMs come flooding in...

Closed Thread