forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics

Old 09-17-2014, 07:44 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,644,165
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yes. When you click on a pic it brings the choose a membership up instead of the pictures.

They're trying to get paid for normal not naked paparazzi pics as well. They put the McKayla at the gym after the fappening pics in that group.

Lame.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:25 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,458
galan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Yep, I mentioned it was. I did manage to get all those pics though. I'll link to them when I have a free moment. Nude celeb forum has them posted in their discussion section in the meantime, for anyone looking for them.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:28 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Just remember no pics or download links are allowed in this section. It's for everyone's good.

But if anyone wants to see said pics, pm galan and you can do it that way.

I don't like that site. They put some fappening pics up and mixed in normal paparazzi pics that we already have.

I don't expect that site to be around forever. I used to own a picture host and I've gotten lawyer notes from paparazzis that wanted obscene amounts of money per picture used. My site generated no revenue so I had that leg to stand on. I can only imagine what they would do if someone is flat out charging people to view their pics.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-18-2014 at 09:30 AM.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:44 AM
paris gave me herpes

galan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Yep, I'd be happy to provide anyone a link who sends me a pm. Celebnakedness is a lot like mrskin. It's one of the few sites left that tries to charge people a monthly membership. They cater more to the paparazzi aspect though, whereas mrskin shows movie scenes. Regardless, they've suffered tremendously over the past 5 years with the rise of all the public discussion boards and forums where people share the same celebrity content. 10 years ago this wasn't the case.

Interesting perspective, regarding what you said about the paparazzi lawyers. My guess is that site has some sort of inside connection.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:53 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Maybe, or maybe they aren't very searchable. I was mainly only getting those notes from this one dick that kept using my host to post on a Howard Stern blog thing.

I'm guessing due to the name, the blog had more exposure for them to see it.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:45 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,481
Woody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSF

FWIW - while perusing said celeb forum, some guy posted a thumbnail shot of the Hope Solo pics. These would be the best of the entire bunch. Fingers crossed big time.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:54 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I think we're going to be waiting awhile for it, but I'm with you on this one.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:04 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,481
Woody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSF

Code:

I was wondering about that. Haven't heard much from her in terms of legal retaliation or anything so who knows. Holy shit though. Dirty girl...
Old 09-19-2014, 01:03 AM
paris gave me herpes

Hope Solo just broke over the wires. I posted it on nudecelebforum. Go take a look and see. It matches a pic in the thumbnails collage exactly, so there's a good chance it's real. Time will tell.
Old 09-19-2014, 02:12 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 924
oliver56 has a spectacular auraoliver56 has a spectacular auraoliver56 has a spectacular auraoliver56 has a spectacular aura

Code:

Plus Lake Bell had a topless leak which was a nice surprise.