forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Here's the beef!!

Credits: 653,696
fsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well I'm not a Florida homer and I think Florida has a way better offense than Oklahoma. The reason why they may not rank as high is because they play more SEC teams(defensive minded teams). The Big 12 has nothing but offensive minded teams, the reason why the have 65-42 scoring games.

Leeann Tweeden Nude!!! One of my favorites!

Old 12-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 90,096
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

thanks for the backup
Old 12-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,769
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

^^^ Longhorn homer ^^^

I'm just bitter
Old 12-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,829
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

the situation sucks, but i dont think a playoff is the answer either. we most likely would be having a similar argument over who should be the 8th team. i think OU's victory over texas tech gave them a huge boost with voters (AP and Harris polls) and unfortunately for Texas they didn't have any big left. i think there still is a possibility for texas to be in championship depending on what happens this weekend, but it is a long shot.

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 12-01-2008, 08:19 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,290
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

all OU has to do is lose.

There's no need in arguing the SEC vs. Big 12 anymore. They'll figure it out in January.

On to my next complaint though. Fuck the motherfucking guaranteed BCS game for conference champs. No one should sit here and say Cincinatti, BC, or even Mizzou if they beat OU deserve to go to a BCS game over a team like Tex Tech, Utah, or Boise. I know Utah and Boise didn't play top tier competition, but they didn't lose either. They did their job.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:25 PM

effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Leroy, my boys and I were talking about the same thing during the Civil War (University of Oregon v. Oregon St.) this weekend. The fact that the Big East / ACC are taking up two guarantees for BCS games is ridiculous. Maybe back when the Big East had FSU & Va. Tech there was a little more competition, it made mroe sense. But after they got raided by the ACC and lost some good teams, it's pretty nuts. Don't get me wrong, I think that Brian Kelly has done some great things at Cincinatti and he's turning things around there, but they are far from the team that Boise St., Utah or Tech are. It's really a shame that a conference can't send three teams to the BCS as the Big XII really stepped up this year. If OU loses and 'Bama holds off UF, you've got a UT/'Tide match up for the N.C. and that's a good game. I think that it's going to take Missouri getting everything falling their way to pull of the win, but I'm totally pushing it on that subject.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:07 PM

Not sure if anyone has read this yet, but Pete Carrol is making some waves with his moves this week:

Code:

Code:

This is probably the first thing that Pete Carrol has ever done that I have liked. It's there hometwon too, might as well let them get their red on.

Check out the link below for a picture form the 1982 game where it was last done this way.

Code:

Old 12-01-2008, 11:24 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,223
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

You know, last year I was really looking forward to seeing WVU get stomped by OU in January, but look what happened. The arguments in college football can go on forever. Unfortunately, it looks like the ACC and Big East will meet in the Orange Bowl, but you can never tell who's going to beat who, who knows what would happen if BC/VT played someone other than Cinci in Miami. If you look at head to head, the ACC is 12-8 against BCS competition this year, including 4-0 against the Big 12. Also, 4 of those 8 losses were to top 5 teams (Clemson to Bama, Miami and FSU to UF, and UVA to USC). That's really not a horrible track record. We were a young league going into this year, and actually found a way to get younger (preseason offensive player of the year was Cullen Harper by a hair over Sean Glennon and Drew Weatherford, none of these 3 start now). I'm not going to disagree that my Hokies had a down year, but I'm also not going to count them out against 97% of the country.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:14 AM

Barry: What are the 4 big XII wins the ACC has? Legit question, not being a dick. Even though I'm a UT fan, I don't follow too much of the Big XII outside of them as it's more of a family alliegence than other things (my family went there, but we all moved before I would have gone there.)

And BTW, I think the ACC is a much stronger conference than the Big East and I think if anything there should be 1 BCS team from the two conferences combined.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:32 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,223
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Hokies at Nebraska, FSU over Colorado, WF at Baylor, and Miami at A&M. By no means the upper echelon of Big 12 competition, but wins nonetheless, and against the same teams that OU, UT and TT are beating. I'm with you in thinking that the Big East might not belong, and the ACC has a great history of losing every January, but I really think the whole system is horribly flawed. Utah and Boise definitely belong, same for Bama and UF, same for OU and UT, I'm not sold on Texas Tech.