forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-17-2009, 01:11 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,509
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Could Randy still tap that?

Like the guy said that posted this - does it look like a 'please hold me' look, or what?

Old 08-17-2009, 10:23 AM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,825
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
you could throw ?King Mo? Lawal in the picture, but he needs a few fights against top contenders

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 08-17-2009, 10:25 AM

Default Chuck Liddell joins season nine cast of ?Dancing with the Stars? on ABC

Former light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell has joined 15 other ?celebrities? for a spot on the upcoming season of the hit ABC television show ?Dancing with the Stars.?

?The Iceman? will compete against other notable non-dancers such as ?Sabrina the Teenage Witch,? the Chairman from ?Iron Chef America,? and some guy who was banging Brenda Walsh.

Liddell hasn?t competed since a technical knockout loss to Mauricio ?Shogun? Rua at UFC 97: ?Redemption? from the Bell Center in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, back in April. It marked the fourth loss in his last five fights.

Company president Dana White has pressed his good friend and big time money-making machine to hang up the gloves, saying he has made a ton of cash and has nothing left to prove. Liddell ? who will be 40 years old by the time April 2010 rolls around ? is still on the fence about a possible return.

But the icy one is certainly keeping busy while he decides.

The full cast includes:

? Kathy Ireland (model)
? Macy Gray (singer)
? Melissa Joan Hart (actress)
? Mya (singer)
? Ashley Hamilton (ex-husband of Shannen Doherty)
? Michael Irvin (retired football player)
? Mark Dacascos (actor, host ?Iron Chef America?)
? Donny Osmond (entertainer)
? Kelly Osbourne (daughter of Ozzy Osbourne)
? Debi Mazar (actress)
? Chuck Liddell (ultimate fighting champ)
? Natalie Coughlin (Olympic swimmer)
? Joanna Krupa (swimsuit model)
? Louis Vito (snowboarder)
? Aaron Carter (singer)
? Tom DeLay (retired politician)

The show pairs a number of celebrities with professional dancers as they compete in front of a panel of judges. Viewers cast their votes for their favorite performances via phone or Internet. The couple with the lowest combined score (judges plus viewers) is eliminated until only one couple remains.

I?m sure that when Dana White pushed for Liddell?s retirement so that he could become an ambassador for the sport, this isn?t exactly what he had in mind. But if Mr. Mohawk makes it into the later rounds ? and manages to look good while doing it ? it could generate some additional mainstream interest.

?Dancing with the Stars? premieres on Sept. 23 on ABC.

I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

Old 08-18-2009, 03:40 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,080
Dumptruck is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I've never seen an episode of Dancing with the Stars, but I can only assume that it'll be terrible.

I also feel like this, combined with the fact that he seems like the kind of guy who would really enjoy getting fat, mean that Chuck Liddell is probably done fighting.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:59 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,709
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:

I hope Chuck gets shit faced and uses Kelly Osbourne as a club and beats Araon Carter to death.

Old 08-18-2009, 03:59 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,753
execution_style9 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I haven't seen the dancing show either, but for the sake of Chuck's brain, I am glad he is not fighting. I don't enjoy watching lay there making those labored breathing noises (like after Rashad Evans fight).
Old 08-18-2009, 04:09 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,753
execution_style9 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I like how Kelly Osbourne is not labeled as a former reality TV star or even singer, but just Ozzy's daughter. Perfect.

In the mid-80s Kathy Ireland was the hottest woman in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues. As a 10 year-old, I didn't know what I wanted to do, but I wanted to do it to her.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:49 PM

Randy Couture UFC 102 Video Blog 08/25/09

Code:

Old 08-26-2009, 06:29 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,008
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

rampage to be BA Baracus
Old 08-26-2009, 06:35 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,509
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

fyi, I found the UFC top 20 fights in full:
http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...4&postcount=72

Last edited by Fever : 08-26-2009 at 06:43 PM.