forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-27-2009, 04:57 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 543,715
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I think he has to change the settings to "Extra Rong"

Old 10-27-2009, 05:26 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,729
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Default Microsoft Exits as Sole Sponsor of ?Family Guy? Special

NEW YORK ? Fans of Family Guy are chortling about Microsoft?s belated discovery that a ?Family Guy? special might not jibe with the software giant?s corporate image.

Yesterday Microsoft said it?s pulling out as sponsor of a Family Guy variety show, just two weeks after announcing its sole sponsorship of the special, Family Guy Presents: Seth & Alex's Almost Live Comedy Show,? scheduled to air Nov. 8.

The Fox special apparently follows in the racy tradition of the animated Family Guy series - just as any fan would expect.

The special includes "typical Family Guy style jokes, including riffs on deaf people, the Holocaust, feminine hygiene and incest," said Variety, which first reported Microsoft?s exit.

Watch Full Episodes of Family Guy Here.

The special stars Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane, who voices many of the characters, and Alex Borstein, who furnishes the voice of Peter Griffin's wife, Lois.

In the original announcement, the half-hour special was billed as a half-hour with no commercial breaks that blends "unique Windows 7-branded programming" seamlessly with "original animation, live-action performances of Family Guy's" most memorable musical numbers, comedy sketches and surprise celebrity guests.?

Microsoft had originally touted the "subversive and unique humor" of the show's co-hosts.

But apparently it was all too subversive and unique for Microsoft. Backing off with Monday's statement, the company said that, after reviewing an early version of the special, it had decided the variety show's content "was not a fit with the Windows brand."

In its statement, Microsoft hastened to add there are no hard feelings. The company said it continues to have "a good partnership" with MacFarlane, Borstein and the network, and is "working with them in other areas."

Fox plans to air the show, which was taped Oct. 16, as scheduled, with a new, as-yet-undisclosed integrated sponsoring partner. The network had no comment on Microsoft's defection.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by Five Inch Taint : 10-27-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:02 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,733
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

bloody nipple gallery

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dorkmas...oto_3418116760

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:42 PM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

?This photo was taken by photographer Jack Bradley and depicts the exact moment this boy, Harold Whittles, hears for the very first time ever. The doctor treating him has just placed an earpiece in his left ear. Date unknown. ?

Old 11-01-2009, 04:43 AM

oyster farm?

perfect?

i love you, too

thank you. thank you very much.

that is one fucking messy room.

Old 12-29-2009, 09:14 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 543,715
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Old 12-29-2009, 11:38 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,729
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Unreformed Health Care System
The Wisconsin Department of Corrections decided in October that it (i.e., taxpayers) should fund complex facial reconstruction surgery for inmate Daryl Strenke, who is serving 30 years after pleading guilty to murdering his girlfriend. Strenke had shot himself in the face in apparent remorse for the killing, severely disfiguring his mouth and jaw and making it nearly impossible for him to eat or speak normally. [WISN-TV (Milwaukee), 10-12-09]

Old 12-30-2009, 03:12 AM

Old 12-30-2009, 03:46 AM

Old 12-31-2009, 01:23 AM

Default The End of the 00s: No One Would Have Blamed Her For Changing Her Mind, by Dan Shanof

CINQUE TERRE"How cheap is cheap?"

That was my instantaneous, inane response in the single most pivotal moment of my decade.

I was sitting in an internet cafe in Florence, Italy. It was early August 2001. I had been trading emails with a woman with whom I went on a blind date three weeks earlier. We had hit it off, but a few days later, I was jetting off for my first trip to Europe?three weeks of touring by myself.

I liked this woman enough that I was sending her emails from the road. A lot of "wish you were here"?and I sincerely believed it. Not unlike Don and Betty Draper's Italian getaway, Europe was meant to be explored for the first time with someone with whom you had just had a couple of really good dates.

Halfway through the trip, I logged in and had an email from her: "How would you feel if I joined you in Italy?" it read. "I found a cheap flight."

And my first reply:

"How cheap is cheap?"

Oy. No one would have blamed her for changing her mind immediately, based on that response. Instead, she replied "Does it matter?" Recognizing my appalling mistake, I said of course it didn't. A day later, she was on a flight?yes, a cheap one?bound for Italy.

Looking back, we were both so glib about it?her with the offer, me with the acceptance. But we both felt like we had nothing to lose: She had never been to Italy; as she explained it later, if things didn't go well? well, she was still in Italy. I missed her and wanted to share my traveling experience.

Here is what I was struck by at the terminal in that internet cafe: What guts she had. Consider the freak-out potential of so many guys in New York at such an offer. Consider that she still barely knew me?she couldn't be sure how I would take it, let alone whether I was a decent traveling companion.

I accepted her offer not because I necessarily knew her, but because I wanted to know her?to know someone who would do something like that. To make your third date a trip to Italy to meet up for a few days, because you've never been? because it would be fun to be there with someone you've had two fun dates with already? because why not? It wasn't that I said yes?rather, how could I say no?

And so she joined me. Four days traveling in Italy?Venice, Cinque Terre, Milan?with someone you have only been out with on two dates previously is the equivalent of 100 dates in New York. I believe that was the exchange rate at the time.

Because of that, when she left?I still had a week to go on my trip?I knew I would marry her. We had known each other for less than three weeks, but in addition to all of her wonderful qualities?some I could instantly recognize, some I could only discover with time?I wanted to marry the person who asks, after two dates, if they can fly across the world.

Two years later?which felt like twice as long, thanks to the emotionally accelerating effect of the Italy trip?I asked her to marry me. Eight years after that third date in Italy, we have two beautiful children. I can only hope they grow up to be as fearless as their mom was that day.

I spent nearly the entire decade with her and all of my decade's most memorable moments?our wedding, our kids, even the best moments of my career?were made possible because of her.

At the core of why I love her is admiration for how she lives her life as a spouse, mom, lawyer and friend. And underlying all of that admiration is that lingering memory of how I felt at the moment she told me she found a cheap flight to join me in Italy.

How cheap is cheap? Thank God: Cheap enough.

Dan Shanoff is a Brooklyn-based writer and parent?that really narrows it down?and, for lack of a better phrase, "media industry consultant." He spent his decade morphing from MBA student to national sports columnist to dad. He has a site of his own, but also devoted an absurd amount of time over the past six months editing a project dedicated to covering a single college football player.

?The End of the 00s

Published at 10:00 am, Wednesday, Dec 30, 2009