forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 02:27 AM

Credits: 79,172,505
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
N2 has been on all the time lately.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-17-2010, 02:32 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 543,296
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

When we went to Mezico I took like 50 books on the kindle. It was awesome. Usually I used to take a suitcase of books and still run out.

I bought my girl the new Kindle w/wifi for Christmas. $130 just isn't that many books anymore.

Old 12-17-2010, 02:36 AM

Credits: 79,172,505

Code:

you read a lot more than me. I won't need that much space. The $130 one looks perfect.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-17-2010, 03:00 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 543,296
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Yea well it's not like I can unwind with a bottle of gin anymore.

Old 12-17-2010, 03:43 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,464
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

Code:

yep. it was just a leave of absence.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:52 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,464
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

annnnd goodnight, bitches!

not my links. always virus check.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:59 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 107,161
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

annnndd good morning bitches!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 10:47 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Well, i didn't motion track this. I made a layer mask with a pink fill set to HUE. Since HUE only affects color and the eyes here are black and white, as is most of the surrounding area, HUE works perfectly to change the color of the subject. Also since most of the surrounding area was B&W I didn't have to be precise with my mask because HUE wouldn't have affected anything anyway. Then just keyframing the mask to follow the motion.

As for motion tracking balls of light: When you motion track you need to always pick a target with good contrast or a sharp edge. The corners of the eyes would work perfectly here- where the white, black, and pink meet.

Motion tracking balls of light (having not seen your specific scenario) can be hard if it is a fuzzy ball if light like #1. Number 2 in this pic would be easy but you hardly ever get a light that looks like that.

Remember that motion tracking is just a tool to save time. In some rare cases where there is not enough contrast anywhere you have to motion track and watch it while it calculates.... as soon as you see it miss the target, stop it and readjust your tracking point and tweek the settings. And in some rare cases when you cant track it at all you might have to manually keyframe your tracking in frame by frame --- which means that your eyes and brain become the motion tracker. I have had to do this too and it is very time consuming and tedious. In most cases you can get good results using a combination of the two.

hope that helps.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:04 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

You guys were trying HUE changes layer wide which wouldn't have given you the best results (although in this case because there aren't many colors it would've gotten you pretty close).

What would work better (although there a number of ways to get a good result) would be to

1. create a Fill layer with your color of pink in it and make a rough mask around it with enough control points that you can keyframe changes in shape as the clip progresses.

2. Keyframe your layer position.

3. Set the layer to HUE.

4. Keyframe layer movement to match the subject and keyframe layer shape to match the subject.

Also, having the color pink on its own layer allows adjustment of the color later as well and gives you the most control.

hope that helps
Old 12-17-2010, 11:13 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,369
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

Cell phone companies and especially the rate plans are fucking ridiculous!!!!