forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 12:14 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,088
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
june not october, he can talk to me how ever he wants, it doesnt degreade me be hes a desperate douchebag and it provides me and my friends that know him with amusement bc hes so pathetic
Old 07-09-2008, 12:17 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,258
RaininFire is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Don't get me wrong, you shouldn't have anything to do with the cum gurgler. But, for him to talk to you like he owns you and tell you he should be able to see your lady bits whenever he wants is pretty degrading, however amusing it is.

And it is amusing.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:19 AM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

he can talk to me however he wants bc its all out of frustration from me not answering his ass in a year

You said you were old-fashioned like a 50's wife, I'm old fashioned like a 50's husband and he shouldn't talk to you that way.

If he was joking, it would be funny.
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

lastline that is so true.

CHECK THIS OUT.

I watched a video on Vice TV about gay clubs and they showed that these gay guys wear different colored bandanas in their back pockets or on thier wrists. The different colors represented what they liked to do sexually. They can double up different colors and things. Like a YELLOW bandana means they like to get pissed on, brown means you like scat, etc.

IMAGINE if the hetero world were that easy!

Like if a girl wore a pink wristband that meant they were looking for a husband. Red could mean they were looking for a one-nightstand etc.

Here's what i found on the net for the gay bandana thing:
"The Hanky Code is a traditional form of signaling to others what your sexual preferences and interests are. Gay men used this code to communicate with each other in the noisy and distracting environment of gay bars. Hankies can also be worn around the wrist, around the ankle or leg at the thigh above the knee, or around the neck with the tie going either right or left. Other objects can also be used such as keys and keychains or watch fobs and even a set of handcuffs, to let people know if you are 'top' or 'bottom'. If worn in the back on the center belt loop, it translates as 'versatile'."
Old 07-09-2008, 12:21 AM

Lucas, what was black for? I may have to stop wearing my black bandana. I like surprises during the day, but being surprise anally penetrated because some dude misread my clothes is definitely not what I need on a Monday...
Old 07-09-2008, 12:24 AM

Amy, keep us posted on this dude. If it's been a year I want to know how long he's going to carry on with this. We should start a pool on when he's gonna give it up.

I would have given up after a month. That's my limit.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:25 AM

Code:

he'll never stop im a hot bitch and he wants a piece
Old 07-09-2008, 12:27 AM

Code:

I know you're a hot piece darlin'. I saw the pictures before the private section was much more privated (which I still agree was the right thing to do even as much as it hurts me).

My limit on a hot piece is about two weeks, because that just means I stand less of a chance. I don't blame him for trying to win you over, I would too, but a year of trying with nothing. It's time to move on.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

lol. I give up after 2 phone calls. Or texts. Or times I show up at their work/at her parents house. Or the second tattoo with her name on it on my neck. Cause shit I gots things to do
Closed Thread