forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-25-2008, 07:59 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,250
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
aye but how many highly touted qb's have failed?? way too many to list & tom wasnt touted at all, i think they were comfortable w/ cassell thinking that he could do the job for a few games not thinking he would have to carry the team for a full season. cassell has the weapons he just has to embrace it & take over being leader, but brady didnt play on defense & thats more of a concern for me ya they are not spring chickens on that side of the ball but to get blown out like that i think belichick said it best."they were out coached" & hopefully for me they can right the ship & still win that division cuz i dont think buffalo is all that good...lucky yes
Old 09-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 91,616
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

agreed...i still think the pats will win the division, but not handily. theyll probably split 1-1 with the bills and the bills will screw up enough to maybe get the WC.

Dick Jauron's an idiot, though, so you never know.

I see the Pats ending up 11-5/10-6.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,526
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:

You know that's funny - I think the same thing about the Bills - they seem to be lucky.

I agree about the Pats - the Division itself has a weak schedule.

Old 09-28-2008, 01:10 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,483
m1ke1de is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Pats fan here: Watching Cassel play QB makes me so nervous every weekend. He had 5 or 6 seasons to learn from the best but days like last Sunday make me cringe. Thank goodness they are not playing this weekend!
Old 09-28-2008, 01:53 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

Bengals look awful again.. expect the browns look worse. Terrible game to have on here.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 91,616
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

haha i feel bad for u. even the colors of those teams makes u wanna throw up
Old 09-28-2008, 03:19 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Woohoo! Browns win! The Bengals suck. Okay, the Browns suck too, just not as much.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:42 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,519
aengre is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Today at least.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:59 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

I was wrong! Bengals suck much worse than the Browns.. Almost as bad as the Rams.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:05 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

The Bengals suck pretty bad. Surprising, considering they have Ocho Cinco and Houshmenzadeh.