forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 07-30-2008, 11:56 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,105
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Braves fan here till my dyin' day!!!! We had a good run for many years and it is tough to be the seller and not the buyer at the trade deadline. Hopefully something good will come of it. Man it's almost like we gave Salty(Gerald Saltalammaccia) away for nothing isn't it.

I miss not being able to see them on TV now that they aren't on TBS anymore. I think I'm gonna get MLB.TV next year so I can watch a few games besides the local out here and the fucking Yankees and Red Sox. They own the national broadcasts.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:59 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,142
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Snake,

I am sorry I was away and left you alone to defend the most successful sports franchise in history, as if they need defending at all. I'll try to keep my comments coherent, I wouldn't would want and hicks from down south to think we don't have a place in a forum. Let me begin by with the shot at Derek Jeter and what ever statistic you want to put forth.......I really don't care what you have to say....in a crunch situation where you need a hit there is no one else I would want at the plate than Jeter. The amount of class, talent, and leadership he brings to the team is so much more than a fielding percentage stat, that shit like that doesn't matter and that is why he will have the pride and privilege to wear pinstripes his entire career. Yes I agree Clemens dealings and Pettitte's minor dabbles are disgraceful, but only to their names, not to the Yankees.

Code:

Snake said it well there.........I've said before that I am a partial season ticket holder and I STILL get chills whenever I enter the field and see the green....it is a fantastic place, and I too am going to miss the hell out of it.
On a side note I too was approached about Yankee gear in another country and when I said I constantly go to games, they could not believe it and got very excited hahaha. The Yanks did GREAT with these trades...........I can't wait to see what happens with manny
Old 07-31-2008, 12:24 AM

Credits: 79,204,176
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

New Yorkers are pretty rude not just Yankee fans, but they are not the rudest people on earth by far.
Oh BTW: I've already seen my team win multiple world series. Once even 3 in a row.
I have nothing else to say
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-31-2008, 12:34 AM

Code:

I was wondering where you were!
People who knock Jeter prove that they are just haters. There's nobody like him. I hate the Red Sox, and the Mariners and the Diamondbacks, but even the players I hate I still acknowledge they are good players. I hated Wade Boggs with a passion when he was a RS, but as soon as he put on the pinstripes I loved him. One of my favorite parts about growing up in NYC was being able to go to all those games and watching the Yankees on Channel 11 every night in the summer. It breaks my heart to see them tear down that stadium. I don't know if I will ever go to another game.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-31-2008, 12:46 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 16,307
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

yet you did!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:10 AM

Code:

ha ha ha well I had nothing else to say after I said that, but now I had to say this, so NOW I have nothing else to say. Except this. You probably weren't born yet, but the Reds crushed the Yanks in the 76 WS. I was a little kid, it was devastating. Then the Yanks won 2 in a row in 77 and 78.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:41 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 16,307
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Yeah I was born in 76, but I have lost of memo. from the 75 and 76 teams. And even more from the wire to wire 90 team.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:45 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 91,575
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

Just change the page settings to show more posts per page and it's only 6!
Old 07-31-2008, 09:02 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 848
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Marlins beat the Mets last night thanks to a let down in the Mets pitching. Entertaining game though. The best part about it...There were as many Mets fans, if not more, than Marlins fans. It's just embarrassing
Old 07-31-2008, 10:54 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

lots of trade deadline action today. As a Cubs fan and Griffey lover, I am sickened to see him accept a trade to those assholes on the South Side. The Pudge trade really surprised me and as every hour passes I doubt the Manny trade happens.